From left, BCBG dress, Patrick Keeler of the Raconteurs, Omahyra at Baby Phat.Photographs by FirstView (BCBG, Baby Phat) and Patrick McMullan
1. Soft and comfy little leather jackets from Neal Sperling.
2. Chocolate-dipped macaroons at the Yigal Azrouël show.
3. Kara Ross’s new line of bags in ring lizard and colored ostrich skins.
- 4. The soothing sounds of Teddy Pendergrass, Marvin Gaye, and Barry White before Baby Phat to take the edge off before the madness.
- 5. Nicolas Ghesquière signing only his own section of the Balenciaga Paris retrospective book.
- 6. Look No. 7 at Yigal Azrouël: The perfect casual outfit we’d be happy to wear every day.
- 7. The return of troubled-model-with-a-killer-walk Omahyra.
- 8. A deafening, rock-out set by the Raconteurs on a hidden stage in the Prada Soho stores.
- 9. Three great dresses at the Nicole Miller show: an embroidered sundress, printed smock dress and coral-gold gown.
- 10. BCBG’s dresses lifted from the late Talitha Getty’s closet and dusted with powder to mute the colors.