From left: Anna Sui, Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta.Photos: imaxtree.com
- 1.Oscar de la Renta knows his customer. Today’s show was local (held on the Upper East Side) and age appropriate. Loved the cream, sleeveless top with a navy pencil skirt and feathered hat. Very Chic.
- 2.The punk rock hair at Anna Sui was a hit, as was a purple cardigan worn over pewter ruffled shorts that looked like a skirt.
- 3.Carolina Herrera’s collection was evening dense: very few day looks, but she did offer a twist in the form of “cocktail shorts.” We liked them in blue.
- 4.The leather jackets Helmut Lang.
- 5.The deranged accessories at Marc Jacobs.