From left, Ralph Lauren, Temperley, Rodarte.Getty Images, imaxtree.com (2)
- 1. Ralph Lauren’s longevity. It’s his anniversary, and he showed in a setting — the Conservatory gardens — that salutes his swishy and elegant take on New York. As for a favorite dress, the white Spencer jacket over the white chiffon evening gown was stunning.
- 2. The sexy, short, and sleeveless black cocktail dresses at Ralph Lauren.
- 3. The neon lips and metallics at Temperley.
- 4. Twinkle’s charm and disk necklaces.
- 5. The sleeveless blue tunic, worn atop a pleated skirt — à la naughty schoolgirl — at Rodarte. Worn with stilettos with aggressive spikes and zippers, it’s the perfect anecdote for the froth up top.