• Cathy Horyn calls Tuleh “a nice gaudy American spectacle with a crackup at the end,” loves Diane Von Furstenberg’s sleek collection, and enjoyed going to the Box at Super Bowl halftime to watch models try to dance. [NYT]
• Rachel Zoe was a member of Halston’s creative team but never appeared at its show. Halston backer Harvey Weinstein and his new wife, Georgina Chapman, made Anna Wintour roll her eyes when they discussed the Super Bowl. [WWD]
• Gap finally seems to get what it needs to do to curb sale declines: Sell stylish clothes. The new looks for fall ‘08 are edgy in that mass-market kind of way. [My Fashion Life]
• New York has stopped talking about skinny models, but London hasn’t. With its Fashion Week just days away, one modeling agent claims the British Fashion Council’s guidelines for model health have kept unhealthy models off the runway. [Daily Mail]
• The only man deemed worthy of inclusion in the Satorialist’s gallery of Fashion Week showgoers? André Leon Talley. [Style.com]
Watch a slideshow of the Tuleh collection.
Watch a slideshow of the Diane Von Furstenberg collection.
Watch a slideshow of the Halston collection.