• Stefano Pilati’s collection for
Yves St. Laurent gets a gold star — it both stayed true to the house’s namesake and still turned out something completely new.
• Celine’s collection was very modern. Lots of white with punches of bright green and orange.
• Leonard showed pretty brocade-inspired patterns with a lot of browns.
• Barbara Bui showed oversize necklaces, funky fringe, and barely there gloves.
• Anne Valérie Hash rides the plaid train.
• Some of Issey Miyake’s dresses looked like intricate origami projects.
• Haider Ackermann paired scrunched tight pants with draped dresses under structured coats.
• Sophia Kokosalaki showed chic black dresses and killer spiderweb pumps.