Today’s new runway slideshows fresh from the U.K. include Vivienne Westwood’s return to London after nearly a decade away, pretty printed scarves, and some boots that have captured our hearts.
• Vivienne Westwood’s Red Label announces her return to punk with some of the coolest star-spangled tights we’ve ever seen.
• Erdem showed lots of flowers, bright colors, and graffiti prints.
• Big printed scarves were worn around the neck at Issa and over the hair at Antoni & Alison.
• Gavin Douglas does some really cool things with big, pleated ruffles and gives us what we’ll call “policewoman chic.”
• Allegra Hicks has some pretty intense gold and black boots that have us thinking of Wonder Woman.