From left: Allesandro Dell’Acqua, Gucci, Iceberg.Photo: Imaxtree
The Milan shows are almost over and we are still waiting for that “molto sexy” glitzy thing to rear its Swarovski-ed head. Soon, oh yes, we can feel it. But in the meantime, many of these collections, would be great for a super posh camping trip of sorts.
• Trussardi showed earth tones and bright shower-curtain frocks.
• The Krizia collection was a bit baggy in the middle.
• Pucci showed its own take on camo, working in unique mosaic patterns.
• The long-stranded gray fur in the Max Mara collection was downright rugged.
• Allesandro Dell’Acqua showed vibrant rainbow colors and a very textured pair of high-waisted undies. Dare you to wear them.
• Daks by Giles Deacon showed military-inspired, structured looks.
• We said it yesterday, and we’ll say it again today: Gucci was very caveman chic.
• Iceberg put braids on its clothes, put puffs in unexpected places, and had a few models wear catwomen headgear — and we kind of liked it.