From left, Jeremy Scott, Yohji Yamamoto, Vivienne Westwood.Photo: Imaxtree
• No color went untouched in John Galliano’s line for Christian Dior
• The models at Undercover rocked an otherworldly, alien vibe, with future-forward fashions.
• Yohji Yamamoto takes that spare tire around your gut quite literally.
• Muted mustards and asymmetrical cuts floated down the runway at Maison Martin Margiela.
• Ankle-length braids and face paint at Vivienne Westwood almost distracted from the equally unsubtle clothes.
• Jeremy Scott showed dresses in bold, bright patterns.
• Balmain’s collection would fit in nicely at Trash & Vaudeville.
• Androgyny is back at Bruno Pieters, where menswear looks dominated.
• Rick Owens’ dramatic cuts resulted in jackets that looked as if they had wings.
• A.F. Vandevorst showed a covet-worthy silver down coat with double sleeves.
• Gaspard Yurkievich used sheers and satins in blues and yellows.