• The exhibit “Roberto Verino: 25th Year of Fashion” ends today. Celebrate the Spanish designer as you browse his career-highlighting garments. The Gabarron Foundation Carriage House Center for the Arts, 149 E. 38th St., nr. Lexington Ave.; 9–5.
• Tobi.com knocks prices 25 to 75 percent in the online designer sale. The Mike & Chris cropped leather Danny jacket is $263 (originally $656) and a wrinkled satin pocket dress from Helmut Lang is now $291 (originally $415).
• Many Jaqua beauty products, known for their delicious scents, are reduced to $10 per their tenth-anniversary sale, online today only. Try a body butter for $10 (originally $22) in peach parfait, sinfully rich cocoa, or buttercream frosting. Just enter JUST10 at checkout.
• Necklaces, rings, and other jewelry from Echo of the Dreamer are on sale. Bracelets are down to $60 to $215 (originally $280 to $900), and earrings are now $15 to $110 (originally $100 to $500). Through 3/15. 242 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourteenth fl.; (212-594-8022); Tues.–Fri. (10–6), Sat. (11–4).
• Pratesi’s sumptuous Italian linens are marked down by up to 75 percent; the Dots jacquard four-piece sheet set was $1,810 but is now $810 for a queen-size set. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 3/9–3/11 (9–6:30).
For more deals, check out our Sales & Bargains calendar.