• The Naeem Khan trunk show ends today at Bergdorf Goodman. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., fourth fl. (212-753-7300); 1–4.
• The green trend hits the sales department, as (eco)mpassion’s “carbon neutral designer sample sale” starts. Find up to 90 percent off Joe’s Jeans, People’s Liberation, Citizens of Humanity, and more. Five percent of sales are donated to Trees for the Future. Through 3/23. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Broadway; 12–8.
• The Project No. 8 sale offers clothes by Loeffler Randall, Maison Martin Margiela, and Tucker for 50 to 80 percent off. Through 3/22. 215 Centre St., nr. Grand St. (212-219-1693); 4–8.
• Denim and select designer apparel is 35 to 80 percent off at the Art of Shop spring Soho sample sale. Find Seven for All Mankind and Monarchy in the denim section; a selection of spring items by Versace, Costume National, and Just Cavalli are expected, too. Through 3/23. 76 Greene St., nr. Spring St.; Thurs. (2–7), Fri.–Sun. (11–7).
• Lauren Merkin’s raffia totes (now $175), silk-lamé clutches (now $80), and other cute bags in every swatch imaginable are marked down by 40 to 70 percent. 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); 3/18–3/20 (11–7).
• Patricia Field is overflowing with new spring goodies so they’re having a winter sidewalk sale to get rid of winter merchandise. Starting tomorrow, find racks and buckets marked $5, $10, and $20. On Saturday, they’ll serve spiked lemonade. 302 Bowery, nr. Bleecker St. (212-966-4066); Fri. and Sat. (4–8).
• Prep for beach vacations at the J Rosen Showroom which offers deals on swimwear, flip-flops, and jewelry from Vix, Lisa Curran, and Debbie Katz; cover-ups were $140 to $250 but are now $30 to $80. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 510 (212-221-2349); cash only; through 3/21 (9–8).
For more deals, check out our Sales & Bargains calendar.