• Diane Von Furstenberg will donate 10 percent of profits from her online and freestanding stores to Vital Voices Global Partnership to jump-start its “Women Can” campaign, an international effort by business leaders to inspire female leaders in developing countries.
• Housing Works kicks off its annual spring auction, where you can score thrift-store gems while donating money to a good cause. Get a ticket online for $8 or at the door for $10. Brooklyn, Gramercy, and Upper West Side store locations start today, with sales beginning on Thursday or Saturday for other locations. Click here for all dates, times, and locations. Through 3/18.
• Sweet kids’ gear from Jacadi and Rachel Riley is half off; a girl’s three-tiered dress with bloomers is now $35. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); 3/4 and 3/6 (10–7); 3/5 and 3/7 (10–6).
• Men’s and women’s clothes and accessories from Paul Stuart are up to 75 percent off; a blue houndstooth suit was $1,084 but is now $271. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 3/4–3/6 (9–6:30); 3/7 (9–5).
• Morgane Le Fay’s trousers, tops, and dresses used to be $600 to $4,000, but now they’re affordable: $50 to $1,500 at the sample sale. 72 Greene St., nr. Broome St. (212-604-9152); 10–7.
• Get up to 70 percent off at Rachel Roy’s sample sale. Tops and blouses are now $200 or less (originally $600 to $700), slacks are $150 (originally $525), and a beaded dress that was $1,645 is now $500. 148 W. 37th St., nr. Broadway, second fl.; 3/5–3/7 (12–7).
• Spend $75 or more on Carolee jewelry and get a free flower-charm pendant. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2888); call for hours.