• Saks Fifth Avenue welcomes Rick DiCecca, Estée Lauder national makeup artist. He’ll offer tips on the best products for your complexion. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-940-2155); 2–4.
• Bond No. 9 is a big name in the fragrance world winning awards left and right. Now you can find out why when Laurice Rahme, the president of the company, makes a personal appearance to talk about the latest launch of the limited-edition perfume line and sign bottles. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., first fl. (212-753-4000); 12–6.
• Oak marks 20 percent off hot clothing from Opening Ceremony and United Bamboo. It’s on for the next few weeks, but the good stuff is sure to go first. 28 Bond St., at Lafayette St. (212-677-1293); Mon.–Sat. (11–8), Sun. (11–7). 208 N. 8th St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-782-0521); Mon.–Sat. (11–8), Sun. (11–7).
• Tibi, Park Vogel, and Samantha Treacy are up to 80 percent off at the Billion Dollar Babes sample sale starting today. The Altman Building, 135 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; no phone; Fri. (noon–9) VIP entrance, Sat. (9–5).
• The News showroom is unloading Vena Cava, Wayne, and Rogues Gallery on the cheap; cotton pleated shirtdresses from Clu are now $50 to $60. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., fifth fl. (212-925-9700); 4/23–4/25 (10–6).
• The fun frocks from Mayle are up to 80 percent off starting today. They usually have a cute sale selection for every season. Through 4/25. 263 W. 38th St, nr. Eighth Ave., sixteenth fl. (no phone); 10–7.
• Nicole Farhi is setting up a temporary showroom at the Chelsea Market and slashing prices by up to 80 percent on home furnishings and men’s and women’s apparel. Through 4/25. 75 Ninth Ave., at 15th St., fl. 3R, Ste. E (212-421-7720); 4/21–4/25 (10–7).
• The Mandarina Duck Italian-leather handbags, business cases, and luggage are 60 to 70 percent off retail prices. Cash only. Through 4/25. 38 W. 21st St., nr. Fifth Ave., seventh fl.; 10–6.
• Ready-to-wear and accessories from Phi are 85 to 90 percent off retail today only for their seasonal warehouse sample sale. Score deals for $25 to $200. 71 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-966-0076); 11–7.
• Archetype Showroom is marking down all samples to wholesale prices, which means you can find Lorick, Samantha Pleet, Digby & Iona jewelry, 80%20 shoes, and Corpus denim for super-low prices. A Lorick dress that was regularly $400 will be $160 to $200; a Samantha Pleet romper will only be $170 (retails for $380). More designers included. Through 4/26. 676 Broadway, nr. Bond St., second fl. (212-529-1407); 10–7.
• The fun apparel and accessories at the Tikabou boutique are up to 75 percent off all winter merchandise from lines like Voom, Linda Loudermilk, Stella & Jamie, Signette, 10 Feet, and Tricia Fix. You can also find 20 percent off spring and summer gear, too. Through 4/26. 1209 First Ave., nr. 65th St. (212-288-0064); 12–7.
• Find women’s apparel, shoes, and accessories from Dolce Vita, a fave Lower East Side boutique, for only $10 to $80 at their sample sale starting today. Through 4/26. 156 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St., fourth fl. (212-253-5935); Thurs.–Fri. (1–7), Sat. (12–4).
• Jewelry from Tracy Matthews Designs will be 50 to 80 percent off. Halle Berry, Kate Hudson, and Jessica Alba have all worn her sterling-silver and gold-vermeil jewelry. Through 4/26. 264 Canal St., nr. Lafayette St., loft 6E (212-414-4085); Thurs. (4–9), Fri. (11–7), Sat. (10–4).
• The IT Holding showroom is unloading men’s and women’s Galliano, Just Cavalli, and CNC Costume National for up to 80 percent off. 17 Battery Place S., nr. Washington St., fifth fl. (212-413-4421); 4/21–4/26 (11–7); 4/27 (noon–5).