• Take a well-deserved break and come aboard the Softsoap® Spa Radiant™ Double Decker Mobile Spa Tour Bus or a ten-minute loop in midtown Manhattan. 4/16; 33rd St. at Seventh Ave., southeast corner.
• Get to know the man behind Chado Ralph Rucci’s eye-catching fur coats and sharp trousers. Ralph Rucci makes a personal appearance this afternoon at Bergdorf Goodman. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., fourth fl. (212-753-7300); 2–4.
• The Clothing Line sample sale features newly reduced prices off the Converse by John Varvatos collection, Hickey men’s clothes, and Kooba bags, with prices up to 75 percent off retail. At Converse, score a men’s polo for $35 or a dress for $100. At Hickey for men, try two pairs of trousers for $100 total, while at Kooba a few handbags and clutches are still available. Through 4/17. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Wed. (10–6); Thurs. (10–7).
• John Hardy makes handmade jewelry inspired by the ancient culture of Bali. For two days many of his designs are on sale. Men’s and women’s jewelry in sterling silver, gold, diamonds, and gemstones are 60 to 75 percent off retail. Through 4/17. 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., nineteenth fl. (212-219-4288); Wed.–Thurs. (10–5).
• Coats, dresses, tops, and skirts from past seasons are marked 30 to 40 percent off at Walter. Today only. 265 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl. (212-391-9400); 10–6.
• The Patti Rose sample sale featured designers like Christian Lacroix, Blumarine, Roberto Cavalli, Pucci, Gucci, Bill Blass, and more up to 75 percent off. Patti’s sales happen once a month, and they’re hit-and-miss. New York Genealogical Society Building, 122-126 E. 58th St., nr. Lexington Ave., ground fl. (917-533-8251); Mon. (4–7); Tues. (9–7); Wed. (9–5).
• The Upper West Side isn’t the typical hot spot for designer shopping, but BOC is slashing prices on Alexander Wang, Vivienne Westwood, and Barbara Bui by 50 to 80 percent; a 3.1 Phillip Lim coat is now $220. 491 Columbus Ave., nr. 83rd St. (212-362-5405); 4/17–4/19 (noon–8).
• Hickey — the more youthful, less expensive spinoff of Hickey Freeman — is taking up to 75 percent off suits and casualwear. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Sun. (11–6); Mon. and Wed. (10–6); Tues. and Thurs. (10–7).
• The Simply Vera by Vera Wang collection at Kohl’s is now 25 to 55 percent off online. The border pencil skirt is now $32 (originally $54), and the jewel color-block dress is only $44 (originally $88).