• Come to the La Prairie counter for a personalized makeup consultation and get a free sample of anti-aging foundation. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-3133); 10–8:30.
• The Let’s Talk Colorado gallery opens today with a collection of beautiful photographs taken of the state. Various Colorado beauty and wine companies will be there with samples of their products. 317 Madison Ave., at 42nd St.; 11–7.
• Elie Tahari’s work basics and more fashion-y pieces are discounted by 70 to 80 percent; an asymmetrical chiffon dress is $159 (was $598). Through 4/5. 510 Fifth Ave., at 43rd St. (212-398-2622); 4/1–4/4 (8:30–7:30); 4/5 (10–5).
• Freemans Sporting Club has suits, button-downs, and jackets on sale starting at 40 percent off. 8 Rivington St., nr. Bowery (212-673-3209); Mon.–Fri. (noon–8); Sat. (11–8); Sun. (noon–6).
• Hit the Calypso sale for year-round resortwear like cotton eyelet Bermudas (now $10) and boho-style embroidered dresses (now $40). Through 4/6. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); 4/2 and 4/3 (10–7); 4/4 (10–6); 4/5 and 4/6 (11–5).
• Denim goes on sale today at the SOS Sample Sale with men’s and women’s apparel 40 to 90 percent off. Brands like Seven for All Mankind start at $70, while Joe’s Jeans start at $55. Through 4/2. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (978-602-5585); 11–8.
• The Singer 22 online boutique is marking dresses, accessories, and more up to 75 percent off. Find dresses celebrities picked themselves, like La Lohan’s lamé top for $98 (regular price: $195) or Lauren Conrad’s violet open-sleeved dress for $109 (regular price: $219). The Development patent portfolio bag is down to $198 from $495 and sure to make a statement.
• Sporting goods gear from Patagonia are marked 30 to 60 percent off in their special sale section online. A fun blue-patterned sports bra is down to $18 from $36 and a zip-neck long-sleeved quick-dry shirt is $30 (was $50).
• Saks.com marks 40 percent off contemporary spring collections online only through April 2.
• Bloomingdales.com marks an extra 30 percent off already-reduced merchandise through April 3.
• Fig Leaves, an online boutique for fun, frilly underthings, reduces prices on bras, panties, and men’s undergarments by up to 50 percent. A lace bra by Jezebel is $20 (originally $28) and a pair of DKNY Brazilian briefs is down to $12 (originally $30). Through 4/14.