• Yoko Devereaux creative director Andy Salzer is celebrating his birthday by taking 25 percent off his menswear — and serving up free booze across the street at Trophy Bar from 9 to 11 p.m. 338 Broadway, nr. Keap St., Williamsburg (718-302-1450); 4/11 (noon–10).
• The Salvor Projects sample sale starts today featuring markdowns on printed textiles and paper, bags, tees, and wallets. Through 4/13. 120 W. 28th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 4K (646-241-4823); Fri. (12–7), Sat.–Sun. (12–6).
• Spend $1,000 on handbags at Saks.com and get a $400 gift card. Just type the code HANDBAGS at checkout. Or if shoes are more your bag (har), spend $400 in shoes and get a $150 gift card. Type SHOES at checkout for this deal. Through 4/12.
• Crabtree & Evelyn celebrate Customer Appreciation Day by taking 20 percent off items in store and online. Suggested: the jojoba oil moisturizing cream for $22 or the mint, fennel, and ivy Body Polisher. Through 4/13.
• Boutique on 57 hosts a huge sample sale featuring shoes, apparel, and accessories from Roberto Cavalli, Gucci, Blumarine, Valentino, Emilio Pucci, Chloé, Dolce & Gabbana, and more up to 70 percent off. Dresses that went for $5,500 are now $750, and shoes that were $680 are now $125 (designers not specified). Through 4/11. Regency Hotel, 540 Park Ave., at 61st St., penthouse suite (917-940-9934); Thurs.–Fri. (10–7).
• The Calypso sale is extended at the SSS Sample Sale where you’ll find year-round resortwear like cotton eyelet Bermudas (now $10) and boho-style embroidered dresses (now $40). 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748).
• AlX Armani Exchange is having a one-day sample-sale event, slashing prices on all of their items like tees, outerwear, bags, and more. Get a blazer for $20 or a wallet for $10. 125 Enterprise Ave. S., Secaucus, N.J.; Saturday only (9:30–3). Cash only.
• Hickey — the more youthful, less expensive spinoff of Hickey Freeman — is taking up to 75 percent off suits and casualwear. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; 4/13 (11–6); 4/14 and 4/16 (10–6); 4/15 and 4/17 (10–7).
• Brooklyn’s sweet kids’ shop Green Onion, is taking up to 60 percent off clothes and accessories for newborns up to 10 years; Charlie Rocket pants were $50 but are now $18. Arts*Cetera, 212 Smith St., nr. Butler St., Carroll Gardens (718-643-6817); 4/13 (noon–5).