• Celebrate the success of Project Runway’s Alison Kelly when she launches her line Dahl by Alison Kelly at Alter in Brooklyn tonight. Alter, 109 Franklin St., at Greenpoint Ave., Brooklyn (718-784-8818); 7–10.
• ADAM’s basic tees, asymmetrical dresses, and halter-wrap tops are 70 to 85 percent off; a striped tank dress is now $79. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., at 16th St. (212-675-2022); Thurs. and Fri. (10–7); Sat. (10–6).
• Prices on Derek Lam’s ruffle-sleeve blouses (now $200) and satin crewneck dresses (now $750) are still a bit steep, but it beats the $590 to $1,790 prices at Barneys. Through 5/9. 601 W. 26th St., at Eleventh Ave., seventeenth fl. (212-929-1338); Thurs. and Fri. (10–6).
• The line Lafayette 148 is holding their sample sale today, featuring dresses for $20 to $35 (orig. $498), skirts for $15 to $30 (originally $348), knits for $10 to $30 (originally $298), and leather jackets for only $45 to $90 (originally $898). 148 Lafayette St., nr. Grand St. (877-523-1488); Thurs.–Fri. (9–7), Sat. (9:30–5).
• Shop for a good cause today. The March of Dimes has its sample sale, an event you must buy tickets for, featuring tons of fun Milly clothes on heavy discount. Gary’s Loft, 28 36th St., at Fifth Ave., penthouse level (212-353-1012); 5–8.
• Angel Sanchez is holding a private sample sale featuring their designer bridal gowns. Through 5/9. 526 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., ninth fl. (212-921-9827); 10–5.
• Silk tops and printed dresses from Twinkle by Wenlen are up to 70 percent off today and today only. 545 Eighth Ave., nr. 37th St.; 12–8.
• The leather clutches, totes, and shoulder bags from Magnes Sisters are 30 percent off today only, too. 251 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eighth fl. (212-938-0078); 4–7.
• Scoop up shoes from Butter, Tibi, Something Bleu, and Nancy Geist for below wholesale prices at this cash only sale. Shoes that were $250 to $600 are now $100 to $140. Through 5/13. 307 Seventh Ave., nr. 27th St., Ste. 2307 (212-366-1822); Thurs., Fri., Mon., Tues. (10–7).
• John Varvatos’ tailored men’s clothing, shoes, and accessories are up to 75 percent off at their sample sale starting today. Through 5/10. 26 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., ninth fl.; Thurs. (8–8), Fri. (8–6), Sat. (11–4).
• The select designer stock at Intermix is 40 percent off starting today for this weekend days only. Good deal. Check out all their locations here .
• For the past decade, the Paul Smith Bespoke line has been available exclusively at his London store. But with fans like actor Daniel Day-Lewis, it’s become increasingly popular. So it’s coming Stateside. Prices begin at about $5,000. Paul Smith, 142 Greene St., nr. W. Houston St. (646-613-3060); 11–7.
• The classic shapes of Lambertson Truex’s men’s and women’s bags, shoes, and small leather goods are marked down by up to 80 percent. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 9–6:30.
• LAI’s luxe leather and exotic-skin bags, clutches, and small giftables (think belts and card cases) are on sale; alligator handbags were $1,300 to $7,500 but are now $600 to $3,000. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 403 (212-245-4675); 10–6.
• Women’s skirts, pants, jackets, and knits from Zanella are marked down to sample-sale prices starting today. Through 5/8. 5 E. 51st St., nr. Fifth Ave., second fl. (212-371-2121); 9–5
• Rogan for Target’s cute organic clothes debut at Barneys. They’re only stocked in the high-end store for a few days. Through 5/11. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St., Co-Op fl. (212-826-8900); 10–8.
• Pieces like gold-filigree chandelier earrings, raffia bangles, and vintage beaded necklaces are $5 to $90 at Wendy Mink. Through 5/11. 72 Orchard St., nr. Grand St. (212-260-5298); Fri. (2–8); Sat. and Sun. (noon–7).
• Jill Platner’s signature sterling-silver bracelets, necklaces, and earrings are 15 to 50 percent off. Through 5/11. 113 Crosby St., nr. Houston St. (212-324-1298); Fri.–Sun. (noon–7).
• Everything at the Mika Inatome sale (where bridal gowns usually run $2,000 to $3,500) is up to 90 percent off. Through 5/15. 93 Reade St., nr. Church St., second fl. (212-966-7777); 5/9–5/15 (by appointment only).
• Juliana Cairone is taking 20 percent off Azzedine Alaïa, Hervé Léger , and Christian Dior at Rare Vintage. 24 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 501 (212-581-7273); 5/7–5/9 (11:30–6).
• After the Friends and Family Day sale of Alessandro Dell’Acqua and Borbonese clothes and accessories, the sale opens to the rest of us with 75 percent markdowns. Through 5/9. 30 W. 57th St. , nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-246-1605); 5/5–5/9 (10–6).
• Sandals, boots, and shoes from Sigerson Morrison and the less pricey Belle line are $75 to $150. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-897-0795); Thurs. (8–7); Fri. (8–2).
• Jewelry from Alexia Crawford is up to 80 percent off this week in honor of Mother’s Day. Fashion jewelry is $5 to $20. Through 5/9. 35 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-629-6615); Mon.–Fri. (9–7).