• Alexander Wang’s utterly cool line for Uniqlo hits today. Prepare for long lines and pushy shoppers. Uniqlo, 546 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (917-237-8800); 9 a.m.
• Suburban leisure staple Original Penguin is 30 to 50 percent off at their annual summer sale starting today online and in stores. A women’s dress that was $175 is only $80, and a men’s plaid pant that was $110 is now $70. Plus, print out this post and score an extra 10 percent off in stores. Through mid-June. 1077 Sixth Ave., at 41st St. (646-443-3520); Mon.–Fri. (10—7:30), Sat. (10–7), Sun. (12–6).
• Acne is marking up to 40 percent off. You’ll also find goods by Opening Ceremony, Band of Outsiders, Hussein Chalayan, and Proenza Schouler. While supplies last. 10 Greene St., nr. Canal St. (212-625-2828); Mon.–Sat. (11–7), Sun. (noon–7).
• The Norma Kamali for Everlast sample sale continues! Items that retailed for $250 to $650 are 80 percent off (from $10 to $100). Through 6/14. 11 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-957-9797); Mon.–Sat. (10–6).
• Printed tees and skinny pants from the fall/winter 2008 collection at Yoko Devereaux are only $20 to $100, which is 75 percent off retail. Through 6/1. 338 Broadway, nr. Keap St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-302-1480); Fri., Sat. (noon–8), Sun. (noon–6).
• Indie brands like Vena Cava, Antik Batik, Clu, and more are 25 percent off at Bird in Brooklyn starting this weekend. 220 Smith St., at Butler St., Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn (718-768-4940) and 430 Seventh Ave., nr. 14th St., Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-768-4940); Mon.–Sat. (noon–8), Sun. (noon–7).
• Tees, denim, sweatshirts, and bags from Mishka are 50 to 85 percent off. Cash only. Through 6/1. 350 Broadway, at Keap St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn; Fri., Sat. (noon–8), Sun. (noon–6).
• Felix Rey’s cheery umbrellas, bags, and belts are up to 75 percent off. 611 Broadway, at Houston St., Ste. 838 (212-780-1988); 10–6.
• Noir’s giant cocktail rings, metal-and-resin bangles, and necklaces, normally $90 to $500, are down to $5 to $70. 350 W. 38th St., nr. Ninth Ave., fifth fl. (212-244-4846); 10–7.
• The golf-inspired sportswear from the Greg Norman Collection is going cheap. Belts and accessories are $5, while skorts (yes, they still make them!) and skirts are $10. 110 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (no phone); 10–2.
• Men’s and women’s gear from Rogues Gallery, Cheap Monday, and Band of Outsiders is 50 to 75 percent off at the News. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., fifth fl. (212-925-9700); checks accepted; Fri. (10–6); Sat. (10–5).
• Temple St. Clair baubles and dinnerware and stemware from Missoni and Oscar de la Renta Home are up to 70 percent off. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Fri. (9–6:30); Sat. (9–5).
• To celebrate their grand opening, Boom Boom Beauty Bar is offering bargains on Brazilian waxes $45 (normally $60) and brow shaping $12 (normally $18). 35 Seventh Ave., nr. 12th St. (212-229-2666); Fri. (11–7), Sat. (10–6).
• Heikiejarick sportswear and dress are an additional 30 percent off wholesale prices. Skirts are $30, pants are $40, and a bargain bin will offer tops and leggings at $20 each. 262 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 503, fifth fl. (212-764-0878); Fri. and Sat. (10–7).
• The Theory womenswear sale has blazers, dresses, and knits at 50 to 75 percent off. Through 6/5. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); Sun. (11–5); Mon. and Wed. (10–6); Tues. and Thurs. (10–7).
• Kicks from Alife are on clearance, but bring your bills — it’s cash only. 158 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-375-8116); Fri., Sat. (noon–8), Sun. (noon–7).