• Rogan for Target’s cute organic clothes debut at Barneys. They’re only stocked in the high-end store this weekend and customers can only purchase a few pieces at a time, so let’s hope H&M-style mayhem doesn’t occur. Through 5/11. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St., Co-Op fl. (212-826-8900); 10–8.
• The man behind Vincent Longo Cosmetics, Vincent Longo, stops by Barneys today to share the secrets of his new C_Scope collection. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St., main fl. (212-833-2654); 12–5.
• Don’t forget it’s Mother’s Day! Find the perfect gift with our Mother’s Day gift guide, 122 carefully selected gifts for Mother Dearest at New York Magazine’s Shop-A-Matic.
• Pieces like gold-filigree chandelier earrings, raffia bangles, and vintage beaded necklaces are $5 to $90 at Wendy Mink. Through 5/11. 72 Orchard St., nr. Grand St. (212-260-5298); Fri. (2–8); Sat. and Sun. (noon–7).
• Jill Platner’s signature sterling-silver bracelets, necklaces, and earrings are 15 to 50 percent off. Through 5/11. 113 Crosby St., nr. Houston St. (212-324-1298); Fri.–Sun. (noon–7).
• Everything at the Mika Inatome sale (where bridal gowns usually run $2,000 to $3,500) is up to 90 percent off. Through 5/15. 93 Reade St., nr. Church St., second fl. (212-966-7777); Fri.–Thurs. (by appointment only).
• Prices on Derek Lam’s ruffle-sleeve blouses (now $200) and satin crewneck dresses (now $750) are still a bit steep, but it beats the $590 to $1,790 prices at Barneys. Through 5/9. 601 W. 26th St., at Eleventh Ave., seventeenth fl. (212-929-1338); 10–6.
• Juliana Cairone is taking 20 percent off Azzedine Alaïa, Hervé Léger, and Christian Dior at Rare Vintage. 24 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 501 (212-581-7273); 11:30–6.
• After the Friends and Family Day sale of Alessandro Dell’Acqua and Borbonese clothes and accessories, the sale opens to the rest of us with 75 percent markdowns. Through 5/9. 30 W. 57th St. , nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-246-1605); 10–6.
• Sandals, boots, and shoes from Sigerson Morrison and the less pricey Belle line are $75 to $150. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-897-0795); 8–2.
• Jewelry from Alexia Crawford is up to 80 percent off this week in honor of Mother’s Day. Fashion jewelry is $5 to $20. Through 5/9. 35 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-629-6615); 9–7.
• Angel Sanchez is holding a private sample sale featuring their designer bridal gowns and assorted eveningwear. Through 5/9. 526 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., ninth fl. (212-921-9827); 10–5.
• John Varvatos’s tailored men’s clothing, shoes, and accessories are up to 75 percent off at their sample sale. Through 5/10. 26 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., ninth fl.; Fri. (8–6), Sat. (11–4).
• ADAM’s basic tees, asymmetrical dresses, and halter-wrap tops are 70 to 85 percent off; a striped tank dress is now $79. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., at 16th St. (212-675-2022); Fri.(10–7);Sat. (10–6).
• Aeffe is taking 60 percent off men’s and women’s Moschino, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Alberta Ferretti. Through 5/10. 30 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-632-9300); Fri. (10–6); Sat. (11–5).
• Grueneyes is taking up to 70 percent off their chic stock of eyewear from Christian Roth, Prada, and Fendi at the semi-annual spring sale. 1076 Third Ave., at 64th St. (212-751-6177) and 2009 Broadway at 69th St. (212-874-8749); Fri. (10–7); Sat.(10–6).
• The Lafayette 148 sample sale features dresses for $20 to $35 (originally $498), skirts for $15 to $30 (originally $348), knits for $10 to $30 (originally $298), and leather jackets for only $45 to $90 (originally $898). 148 Lafayette St., nr. Grand St. (877-523-1488); Fri. (9–7), Sat. (9:30–5).
• The pre-season sample sale from Blumarine features outerwear, eveningwear, sportswear, and more for up to 50 percent off (originally $1,825 for a cardigan or $955 for a dress). Through 5/18. 37 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., ninth fl. (212-920-1211) Sun.–Thurs. (10–6), Fri. (10–2), Sat (closed).
• Designs from Rachel Roy, Barbara Bui, Raven, and Iceberg are all marked off 50 percent at Shelly and Renee’s Big Spring Sale. Current spring merchandise from Rachel Roy is 50 percent off, and an original piece from Iceberg that retails for $2,200 is only $440. The sale will also feature designer eveningwear and cocktail dresses (a Roberto Cavalli gown that was $3,200 is now $500). Through 5/18. 37 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., ninth fl. (212-920-1211); Sun.–Thurs. (10–6), Fri. (10–2), Sat. (closed).
• The select designer stock at Intermix is 40 percent off through the weekend. Check out all their locations here.