• Preview the Yves Saint Laurent fall collection at Saks. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); Thurs. (10–8); Fri. (10–7).
• Theory’s spring tops, skirts, pants, blazers, and bags are below wholesale prices. Go now. Through 6/5. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Thurs. 5/29, Fri., Mon., Wed. (10–5:45), Sat., Sun. (11–4:45), Tues., Thurs. 6/5 (10–6:45).
• Find discounts on the selection at Atrium, which stocks Mara Hoffman, G-Star, L.A.M.B., McQ by Alexander McQueen. Through 6/8. 2 Great Jones St., at Broadway; daily (noon–8).
• Kicks from Alife are on clearance, but bring your bills — it’s cash only. Through 6/1. 158 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-375-8116); Thurs., Sun. (noon–7), Fri., Sat. (noon–8).
• Men’s and women’s gear from Rogues Gallery, Cheap Monday, and Band of Outsiders is 50 to 75 percent off at the News. Through 5/31. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., fifth fl. (212-925-9700); checks accepted; Thurs. and Fri. (10–6); Sat. (10–5).
• Felix Rey’s cheery umbrellas, bags, and belts are up to 75 percent off. Through 5/30. 611 Broadway, at Houston St., Ste. 838 (212-780-1988); Thurs. (10–7) and Fri. (10–6).
• Stop by the Elizabeth Charles store for discounts of 30 to 50 percent off stock like Willow, Lover, and Karen Walker. Through 6/16. 639 1/2 Hudson St., nr. Horatio St. (212-243-3201); Mon.–Sat. (noon–7:30), Sun. (noon–6:30).
• The golf-inspired sportswear from the Greg Norman Collection are going cheap. Belts and accessories are $5, while skorts (yes, they still make them!) and skirts are $10. Through 5/30. 110 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (no phone); Thurs. (10–4), Fri (10–2).
• Vintage and new designer handbags are 70 percent off at the Sample Sale Productions bonanza starting today. Snag Chanel, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Bottega Veneta, Prada, Coach, and more for super-low prices. 275 W. 39th St. , nr. Seventh Ave., tenth fl. (917-453-6687); Wed. (10–8), Thurs. (9–6).
• A few indie designers are getting together for a big sample sale this weekend. Bijules jewelry, Sirhaves (babywear for mini-hipsters), Bliss Lau handbags, and clothes from Form and Wifebeader by Laura Dahl will be available at reduced prices. Through 6/1. 425 W. 13th St., at Washington St., fourth fl.; Fri.–Sun. (noon–5).
• Noir’s giant cocktail rings, metal-and-resin bangles, and necklaces, normally $90 to $500, are priced from $5 to $70. 350 W. 38th St. , nr. Ninth Ave., fifth fl. (212-244-4846); Wed.–Fri. (10–7).
• The Norma Kamali for Everlast sample sale features all of her original items that retailed for $250 to $650 at 80 percent off (from $10 to $100). 11 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-957-9797); Mon.–Sat. (10–6).