• The cast of Legally Blonde the Musical and Broadway star Laura Bell Bundy head over to the Union Square Dashing Diva salon today to host a Bend & Snap Competition. Prizes include tickets to the musical and free manis. 149 Third Ave., at 15th St. (212-228-9999); 4–6.
• Peruse the delicate jewelry from Design by Enise at her trunk show. Takashimaya, 693 Fifth Ave., at 54th St.,Main fl.; (212-350-0100); 10–7.
• The Akris trunk show ends today at Bergdorf Goodman. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., Fourth fl. (212-753-7300); 10–8.
• Meet designer Jillian Diaz as she presents her Luca Bella jewelry collection. Through 6/28. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); 10–8.
• The free makeovers by the John Frieda Salon end today. His staff set up shop downtown with a mobile hair salon. Frieda himself will make an appearance, and celebrity hairstylist Harry Josh (does SJP, Fergie, Ellen Pompeo) will offer tips. Through 6/26. South Street Seaport, 10–6.
• United Bamboo’s spring/summer 2008 collections as well as previous collections are up to 90 percent off retail. Through 6/28. 217 Centre St., nr. Grand St., Sixth fl. (212-925-3311); Thurs.–Fri. (10–7), Sat. (12–7).
• Williamson Showroom is marking up to 70 percent off the designers they carry, like Nili Lotan, Rodnik, and Gilded Age. Through 6/27. 119 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-226-5507); Thurs.–Fri. (8:30–7).
• Clothes from Trovata, James and Sunshine, and Shadow are 50 to 80 percent off at Ylli’s summer sale. Through 7/31. 482 Driggs Ave., nr. 10th St, Brooklyn (718-302-3555); Mon.–Sat. (11:30–8:30), Sun. (noon–7).
• The separates and accessories from Alice Roi are 25 to 40 percent off. Through 7/3. 27 Canal St., nr. Ludlow St. (212-673-5753); Mon.–Tues. (closed), Wed. (3–7), Thurs.–Sat. (4–8), Sun. (2–6).
• Bring out your inner girlie girl at Betsey Johnson’s sample sale. Dresses are down to $87 (orig. $345) and tops are $55 (orig. $220). Through 6/26. Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W. 44th St., nr. Broadway, Seventh fl.; Wed.–Thurs. (10–7:30).
• The Brian Reyes and Tashkent by Cheyenne sale ends today. Through 6/26. Tashkent Studios, 939 Eighth Ave., nr. 56th St., Ste. 501; Wed.–Thurs. (11–7).
• Elaine Turner handbags are up to 75 percent off. The Eva Sand Dollar beach bag was $150, now is $50 and python clutches that were $650 are only $195. Through 6/26. 320 Fifth Ave., at 32nd St., Ste. 1102. (212-239-8966).
• Find up to 75 percent off La Perla’s sexy collection at their sample sale. Through 6/27. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; Tues., Wed., Fri. (9–6), Thurs. (9–8).
• With this three-day sale, you’ll only have to pay $5 to $60 for clothes from Soundgirl, or pay $40 to $60 for Shoes for Lovely People. Through 6/27. 1385 Broadway, nr. 37th St., Fifth fl. (212-730-0377); Daily (10–6:30).
• The Asmar Group Showroom opens their doors again this week to mark down men’s and women’s spring collections from Generra between 50 to 60 percent off. Dresses are down to $120 (originally $245), and a men’s cotton-blend utility blazer is $145 (originally $295). Though 6/27. 275 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Fifth fl. (212-768-2868); Mon.–Fri. (9:30–7).
• Miguel Ases jewelry is 70 percent off at his annual sample sale. Here you’ll find fourteen-karat gold pieces and semiprecious stones, and, if you pay cash, receive an extra 10 percent off. Though 6/27. 150 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 601; Mon.–Fri. (10–6).