• The annual Redken Cut-A-Thon happens today. Get a haircut and blow-dry from a Redken stylist for only $30, with proceeds going to support the City of Hope foundation. Today only. The Redken Exchange, 565 Fifth Ave., nr. 46th St., second fl. (212-984-4703); 8–4.
• The Salvatore Ferragamo store on Fifth Avenue is marking down men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, shoes, and accessories from the spring/summer collections. While supplies last. 655 Fifth Ave., at 52nd St. (212-759-3822); Mon.–Wed. and Fri.–Sat., (10–7); Thurs. (10–8); Sun. (noon–6).
• Dresses, tops, and skirts at Epaulet are up to 50 percent off starting today. Through 6/12. 231 Smith St., nr. Butler St., Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn (718-522-3800); Tues.–Sat. (noon–8), Sun. (noon–6).
• Head over to Edon Manor to find up to 40 percent off Derek Lam, Carmen Ho, Mulberry, and Ports 1961 shoes and bags. While supplies last. 391 Greenwich St., nr. Beach St. (212-431-3890); Mon.–Sat. (noon–7), Sun. (noon–6).
• When you’re in the Lower East Side, check out BBlessing’s spring and summer sale, featuring clothing, bags, and shoes from Raf Simons, Rag & Bone, and Surface to Air. While supplies last. 181 Orchard St., at Stanton St. (212-378-8005); Mon.–Fri. (1–9), Sat. and Sun. (noon–8).
• Swimwear is reduced even more at Victoria’s Secret online. Score a two-piece or sexy monokini for an extra 40 percent off already reduced prices when you type in SWIM40 at checkout. Through 6/8.
• Red-carpet designer Angel Sanchez marks 50 to 75 percent off retail. An evening dress was $3,850 but is now $875, and a bridal gown that was $5,170 is now only $1,000. 526 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., ninth fl. (212-921-9827); 10–7.
• Handbags and clutches from Jennifer Alfano are up to 75 percent off. Snag some of her exotic leather collection at wholesale prices. 257 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., tenth fl., Ste. 8 (212-730-4740); 10–6.
• Organic silk and cotton dresses from Nora Caliguri’s line Larsen Gray are on sale for $85 or less. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave., seventh fl.; 10–6.
• Overstock and one-of-a-kind men’s and women’s samples are up to 75 percent off at the Autumn Cashmere showroom; lightweight cashmere wraps are now $88. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 924 (212-398-2244); 9–7.
• Marie Saeki PR is shelling out their samples of Alice Ritter, Cotelac, and Petit Bateau. Cash only. 41 Great Jones St., nr. Lafayette St., second fl. (212-353-9141); 11–7.
• The diffusion lines from jewelry designer Philip Crangi, like Giles & Brother and Academie, are marked down significantly. 147 W. 29th St., nr. Sixth Ave., second fl.; noon–7.
• Get 75 percent off evening dresses, gowns, skirts, and more at the Saja sample sale. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1601; 10–5.
• Camis, boots, and dresses at the Noisette store are 30 percent off starting today. While supplies last. 46 N. 6th St., at Kent Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-5188); Mon.–Sun. (noon–7).
• The Diane Von Furstenberg sale has wrap dresses (of course) as well as tees for $40 and oversize totes for $375. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 29th St.; Fri. (9–6); Sat. (10–3).
• Maxx New York is unloading their handbags for up to 60 percent off. 385 Fifth Ave. at 36th St., tenth fl. (212-679-3220); Fri. (10–5); Sat. (10–4).
• Lolli by Reincarnation’s leather handbags are 65 percent off, and dresses are up to 80 percent off. 85 Stanton St., nr. Orchard St. (212-529-2030); Thurs.–Sat. (1–9), Sun. (1–6).
• Men’s and women’s apparel and footwear from Fred Perry and Komodo are heavily marked down for this sample sale. Cash only. 547 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., third fl. (212-736-3030); Fri. (10–7), Sat., Sun. (noon–6).