• Lord & Taylor hosts a Father’s Day silent auction today to benefit Art Start, an organization to help children and teens engage in creative projects. Expect to find an Andy Roddick signed Lacoste cap plus a Lacoste Duffle bag, two tickets to the U.S. Open plus three polos for men and kids each, any five items from the Soho Ben Sherman store, and plenty more. Shoppers will also get a 20 percent off coupon for the men’s store. Lord & Taylor, 424 Fifth Ave., at 39th St., men’s store, tenth fl.; 5–8.
• The great selection of vintage and consignment apparel and accessories from Bis Designer Resale are going on sale, with items from Pucci, Ralph Lauren, Hermès, Manolo Blahnik, and more for 50 to 90 percent off. A Chanel pant set retails for $2,200 but is selling for $250, and a Jil Sander sport jacket is down to just $200 from $1,200. Through 6/15. 1134 Madison Ave., nr. 84th St., second fl. (212.396.2760); Thurs. (10–7), Fri.–Sat. (10–6), Sun. (12–5).
• Rogan and Loomstate are having a sample sale. Merchandise is up to 75 percent off. 91 Franklin St., nr. Broadway, ground fl. (646-827-7554); Thurs.–Sat.(11–7); Sun. (noon–6).
• Classic Kicks is unloading Nike Dunks and Adidas EQTs (now $50) for up to 70 percent off. 298 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-979-9514); 11–7.
• Clothes and accessories from Sari Gueron, Martin Grant, and Derek Lam are 50 to 70 percent off at Edit. Through 6/20. 1368 Lexington Ave., nr. 91st St. (212-876-1368); 10:30–6:30.
• Find Mara Hoffman’s spring/summer collection up to 85 percent off, including swimwear and shoes. Through 6/15. 70 Greene St., nr. Broome St. (212-505-3020); Thurs.–Fri. (10–7), Sat. (11–7), Sun. (noon–6).
• A slew of Chanel, Blumarine, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, and more are marked down by 75 percent. Cocktail dresses are $750 (originally $5,000), and tops are $300 (originally $1,600). Through 6/13. Regency Hotel, 540 Park Ave., at 61st St., penthouse (917-940-9934); Thurs.–Fri. (10–7).
• Brown leather jackets (now $956), double-breasted raincoats (now $452), and pin-striped skirt suits (now $506) are discounted at MaxMara. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 9–5.
• Need a touch of tweed? The Chanel trunk show ends today. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St. (212-753-7300); 10–8.
• Castor & Pollux is marking up to 80 percent off designers like Acne, Filippa K, Mint, and more. Cash only. Through 6/12. 265 W. 37th St., at Eighth Ave., Ste. 703 (212-268-8774); Wed.–Thurs. (10–7).
• The summer collection from Lauren Moffatt is marked down to $90 and up. 214 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1503 (212-465-0839); Wed.–Thurs. (8–7:30).
• Beaded gowns (now $161), high-waisted denim pants (now $66), and safari-print wrap dresses are up to 75 percent off at Tibi. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-966-3773); Thurs. (9:30–6:30); Fri. (9:30–5:30).
• Eugenia Kim’s funky hair accessories, hats, and belts for both sexes are reduced by 50 to 70 percent; the Muffy Equestrian Cap is now $85. 347 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 502 (212-674-1345); Tues.–Fri. (10–7).
• Delman’s signature flats, wedges, and sandals are as low as $75 at the warehouse sale. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-399-2323); 10–7.
• The breezy resort and spring/summer collection from Thread Social is up to 75 percent off. 26 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 301 (212-414-8844); Thurs. (9–9), Fri. (9–7).
• The Chaudry, Alara, and Fusun showrooms are banding together to put all their womenswear samples from twelve contemporary collections on sale. 214 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-840-0600); Mon.–Fri. (10–6).