• To celebrate tomorrow’s premiere of Shear Genius, the cast from season two of the hairstyling reality show will give free blowouts in the middle of Times Square. Get a free Nexxus gift bag for your troubles, too. Military Island, Times Square, Seventh Ave. nr. 43rd St.; noon.
• The Akris trunk show starts at Bergdorf Goodman. Through 6/26. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., fourth fl. (212-753-7300); 10–8.
• Kiehl’s kicks off its book exchange today to promote healthy skin care. Score some new beach reads — just drop off your books and exchange them for others, while learning about healthy skin care. Click here for a list of locations.
• Find up to 75 percent off La Perla’s sexy lingerie at its sample sale. Through 6/27. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; Tues., Wed., Fri. (9–6), Thurs. (9–8).
• All spring items from Daryl K and Kerrigan are 35 percent off at their Bond Street store and online. A silk drawstring-waist jacket was $500 but is now $325. 21 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-529-8790); Mon.–Sat. (11–7), Sun. (12–6).
• The Brian Reyes and Tashkent by Cheyenne starts Wednesday. Through 6/26. Tashkent Studios, 939 Eighth Ave., nr. 56th St., Ste. 501; Wed.–Thurs. (11–7).
• Alexander Wang is having a spring sample sale! Expect loads of cool black dresses and loose denim. Through 6/26. 628 Broadway, at Walker St.; Wed. (3–7); Thurs. (10–7).
• Elaine Turner handbags are up to 75 percent off. The Eva Sand Dollar beach bag was $150 but is now $50, and python clutches that were $650 are only $195. Through 6/26. 320 Fifth Ave., at 32nd St., Ste. 1102. (212-239-8966).