• Jessica Simpson’s hairstylist Ken Paves will be at Henri Bendel to launch his new hair-care line, Ken Paves Healthy Hair and style hair. All attendees can pick up free samples of Healthy Hair Boost Up Color Drops just for stopping by. Through 7/25. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St.; Thurs.–Fri. (11–5).
• Oak’s end-of-season sale features samples from their own line and samples from the lines they carry. But beware: Stock is likely to move fast. Through 7/27. 28 Bond St., at Lafayette St.; 11–8. Cash only.
• James Perse’s clothes for men, women, and children are 50 percent off. Through 8/3. 411 Bleecker St., at W. 11th St. (212-620-9991); 361 Bleecker St., nr. W. 10th St. (212-255-5801); Mon.–Sat. (12–8), Sun. (12–6).
• The sexy lingerie and underthings from Kiki de Montparnasse are up to 75 percent off. Through 8/15. 79 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-965-8070); Sun.–Mon. (12–7), Tues.–Sat. (12–8).
• Harrys of London, the British men’s shoe brand, hosts its first sample sale in the States, featuring 60 percent off their selection of fine men’s shoes. Through 7/25. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 401; Thurs.–Fri. (10–6).
• If you’re shopping online at eLuxury.com, be sure to check out their sale section featuring apparel from Mayle, Loeffler Randall, Derek Lam, and more. Everything is marked down an additional 25 percent. Through 7/25.
• Once a year, Greenwich Jewelers lowers prices on their fine- and fashion-jewelry collections. This year, a Jamie Joseph diamond-and-peach-moonstone ring originally priced at $860 is now just $645. Through 6/26. 64 Trinity Pl., nr. Rector St. (212-964-7592); Mon.–Fri. (8:30–6); Sat. (11–5).
• For two weeks, Bare Escentuals is marking down their signature SPF 15 Foundation and full-coverage Kabuki brush combo to $35 (originally $53). Through 7/27. 1140 Third Ave., nr. 66th St. (646-537-0070); Mon.–Sat. (10–8), Sun. (11–6).
• Bird is moving its Park Slope store and marking down Loeffler Randall sling-back pumps, United Bamboo pleated dresses, and Rachel Comey tops. Through 7/27. 430 Seventh Ave., nr. 14th St., Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-768-4940); Mon.–Sat. (noon–8); Sun. (noon–7).