• Jessica Simpson’s hairstylist Ken Paves will be at Henri Bendel today and tomorrow to launch his new hair-care line, Ken Paves Healthy Hair, and style hair. Attendees can pick up free samples of Healthy Hair Boost Up Color Drops just for stopping by. Through 7/25. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St.; Thurs.–Fri. (11–5).
• Shopping got you stressed? Visit the Shiseido counter and enjoy a signature facial massage in the privacy of a spa room. Through 7/24. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., first fl. (212-705-2000); 10–8:30.
• The summer dresses, shoes, and bags at Funky LaLa are 75 percent off, which is great, because they have stock from Vivienne Westwood, Geren Ford, and Rebecca Minkoff. 422 E. 9th St., nr. First Ave. (212-260-2865); Tues.–Fri. (1–8), Sat. (noon–8), Sun. (noon–6).
• Melanie Dizon’s woven clutches and shoes are marked down significantly. Through 7/31. Sophia Eugene, 37 Cornelia St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-488-2124); Mon.–Sat. (noon–8), Sun. (noon–6).
• Harrys of London, the British men’s shoe brand, hosts its first sample sale in the States, featuring 60 percent off their selection of fine men’s shoes. Through 7/25. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 401; Thurs.–Fri. (10–6).
• Christopher Deane and Sophia Eugene’s ultrafeminine frocks are reduced by 50 to 80 percent. Through 7/31. 37 Cornelia St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-488-2124); noon–8.
• There’s a sale going on over at Rothman’s, where suiting from brands like Hugo Boss, Ben Sherman, Burberry, and Hickey Freeman are 25 to 30 percent off. Through 8/7. 200 Park Ave. S., at 17th St. (212-777-7400); Mon.–Wed., Fri. (10–7), Thurs. (10–8), Sat. (9:30–6), Sun. (noon–6).
• Maya Brenner jewelry is 25 percent off when you type MAYA at checkout.
• Fans of Acne’s denim and Staerk’s colorful blouses can get both for 50 to 70 percent off at the joint sample sale. Through 7/24. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-388-0339); Tues. (1–8); Wed. and Thurs. (10–8).
• Need to update your denim? Stop at the James Jeans sample sale. Prices range between $25 and $80. Through 7/24. 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 202 (212-221-4603); Tues. (9–7); Wed.–Thurs. (9–5:30).
• It’s not quite back-to-school time, but Jacadi, Marie Chantal, Best & Co., and Kule are already taking 60 percent off boys’ and girls’ clothes. Through 7/24. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); Tues. (10–7); Wed. and Thurs. (10–6).
• Mia Koniver, designer of Mia & Kompany, is marking down her fine-jewelry collection 50 to 75 percent off. Prices start at $185 (originally $500 to $35,000). Through 7/24. 116 E. 16th St., nr. Irving Pl., eleventh fl. (310-205-0027); Tues.–Thurs. (9–6).
• Oak’s end-of-season sale features samples from their own line and samples from the lines they carry. But beware: Stock is likely to move fast. Through 7/27. 28 Bond St., at Lafayette St.; 11–8. Cash only.
• If you’re shopping online at eLuxury.com, be sure to check out their sale section featuring apparel from Mayle, Loeffler Randall, Derek Lam, and more. Everything is marked down an additional 25 percent. Through 7/25.