• Once a year, Greenwich Jewelers lowers prices on its fine- and fashion-jewelry collections. This year, a Jamie Joseph diamond-and-peach-moonstone ring originally priced at $860 is now just $645. Through 6/26. 64 Trinity Pl., nr. Rector St. (212-964-7592); Mon.–Fri. (8:30–6); Sat. (11–5).
• Diane T. is taking 30 to 70 percent off clothes and accessories from Pedro Garcia, Catherine Malandrino, and Diane Von Furstenberg ($30 to $200). Through 8/20. 174 Court St., at Bergen St., Cobble Hill, Brooklyn (718-923-5777); Tues.–Fri. (11–7:30); Sat. (11–6:30); Sun. (1–5:30).
• Kids’ clothes at Sweet William (sizes 0 to 6 years) are marked down by 30 to 50 percent. Through 8/4. 112 N. 6th St., nr. Berry St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-218-6946); Mon.–Fri. (11–7); Sat. and Sun. (noon–7).
• It’s not quite back-to-school time, but Jacadi, Marie Chantal, Best & Co., and Kule are already taking 60 percent off boys’ and girls’ clothes. Through 7/24. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); Tues. (10–7); Wed. and Thurs. (10–6).
• Gilt’s lineup this week offers deals Alessandro Dell’Acqua today and Hollywould tomorrow. On Wednesday, Allegra Hicks and Bobby Jones go on sale, and Thursday, Band of Outsiders menswear and Vera Wang Lavender Label go on sale. On Friday jewelery by Alexis Bittar goes on sale. Not a member? Click here for your nymag.com invite.
• Catherine Angiel is taking up to half off on select sparkly fine jewels. Through 7/21. 43 Greenwich Ave., nr. Charles St. (212-924-4314); noon–7.
• Rag Nation’s closing their Park Avenue South showroom on July 30, and they’re slashing prices in the meantime. A Gucci men’s leather jacket is $500 (originally $1,000). Dresses from Moschino, Alexander McQueen, and Prada are $45 to $125. Through 7/21. 200 Park Ave. S., at 17th St., Ste. 1608 (212-941-5472); Fri., Sat., Mon. (11–7), Sun. (1–7).
• Fans of Acne’s denim and Staerk’s colorful blouses can get both for 50 to 70 percent off at the joint sample sale. Through 7/24. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-388-0339); Tues. (1–8); Wed. and Thurs. (10–8).
• Mia Koniver, designer of Mia & Kompany, is marking down her fine-jewelry collection 50 to 75 percent off. Prices start at $185 (originally $500 to $35,000). Through 7/26. 116 E. 16th St., nr. Irving Pl., eleventh fl. (310-205-0027); Tues.–Thurs. (9–6).
• Getting married? Kleinfeld bridal is having a bridal blowout sale, marking 70 percent off gowns, veils, and accessories from Monique Lhuillier, Reem Acra, and more. Gowns start at $499, and you can take an additional 25 percent off anything already marked down. 110 W. 20th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (646-633-4300); Tues. (3–7). First come, first served.
• Girlie Betsey Johnson frocks are discounted by up to 75 percent; a jersey cap-sleeve dress was $210 but is now $60. Through 7/22. Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W. 44th St., nr. Sixth Ave., seventh fl.; 10–7:30.