• Meet and mingle with fashion photographer Dusan at Saks. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 49th St. (212-753-4000); 11–4.
• Lela Rose’s frilly, detail-heavy bridal creations are 75 percent off retail prices. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., thirteenth fl. (212 947-9204); call for appointment.
• Malia Mills’s retro yet modern swimsuits, bikinis, and cover-ups are up to 75 percent off. Through 8/15. 263 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Sixteenth fl. (212-354-4200); Wed.–Fri. (10–6).
• MINT by Jodi Arnold is having a secret online sample sale, where items from her Transition Collection are up to 75 percent off retail. Visit Jodi Arnold to see what’s up for grabs.
• Lancôme’s giving away a free gray patent-leather tote filled with beauty goodies for $35 with any Lancôme purchase at Bergdorf Goodman. It’s a good deal and a cute bag. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., sixth fl. (212-753-7300); call for hours.
• Tipton and Downing is having a 40 percent off sale on their quirky and charming silver and gold necklaces. Just enter the code TD1142 at checkout.
• It’s that time again! Barneys is having its semi-annual warehouse sale, featuring 50 to 70 percent off designer clothing, shoes, accessories, and home goods. Through 9/1. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); 8/14–8/15, Thurs.–Fri. (8–9); 8/18–8/29, Mon.–Fri. (10–9), Sat.–Sun. (10–7); 9/1, Mon. (10–7).
• Lower East Side favorite TG-170 is offering 30 to 60 percent off on summer stock. Through 8/14. 170 Ludlow St., nr. Houston. (212-995-8660); Mon.–Sun. (12–8).
• Samples for (eco)mpassion is slashing prices to make room for new fall arrivals. A Marc by Marc Jacobs dress is now $89 (originally $300), and a Diane Von Furstenberg skirt is $79 (originally $395). Through 8/14. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Broadway (917-226-9765). Mon.–Thurs. (12-8).
• Lauren Merkin is having a summer sample sale with 40 to 70 percent off lambskin, snakeskin, and leather handbags. A $495 Bianca leather bag is now $225. Through 8/14. 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); 11–7.