• Check out Sue Devitt’s new fall makeup. The Seaspray Collection consists of eight pieces inspired by the Great Barrier Reef with vibrant colors and ocean tones. Barneys, 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-833-2680); noon–7.
• Body by Brooklyn Spa & Lounge is offering a deal on their delectable, fruity body scrubs; the Citrus Splash was $82 for 30 minutes but is now $70. Use of the Wet Lounge is complimentary. Through 9/15. 275 Park Ave., nr. Washington St., Clinton Hill, Brooklyn (718-923-9400); Sun. and Mon., Wed. and Thurs. (10–9), Fri. and Sat. (10–10).
• Enjoy 30 percent off everything from Cynthia Rowley’s online boutique (including new and already discounted items) by typing code “DCCR” at checkout. Click here to browse the goods.
• Score 25 percent off Sebago’s entire selection of women’s, men’s, and kids’ dockside and boat shoes at their online shop. Enter “2775-DCSEBAGO” at checkout.
• Men’s streetwear label Nort/Recon marking down their signature tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, and hats for 50 percent off. Through 8/31. 359 Lafayette St., nr. Bond St. (212-614-8502); Wed., Thurs., Sun. (noon–7); Fri. –Sat. (noon–8).
• Intermix is taking up to 70 percent off clothes and accessories from Sergio Rossi, Chloé, and Matthew Williamson at its warehouse sale. Metropolitan Pavilion, 110 W. 19th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-741-5075); 9–8.
• Mulberry’s two-day sample sale offers a great selection of bags, small leather goods, and ready-to-wear from their spring collection at major discounts. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (888-685-6856); Weds.–Thurs. (10–7).
• The Savvy showroom is hosting their first sample sale on designer Yael Aflalo’s collections: YAYA AFLALO, Love by YAYA, and Moon Katz. YAYA leather jackets are $350 (down from $770), and denim high-waisted shorts are $90 (down from $198). 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-388-0339); Tues. (8–8), Wed. –Thurs. (10–8).
• Find 60 to 75 percent off limited-edition, high-end ties at Vittorio J’s sale. Through 8/29. 20 Peacocks, 20 Clinton St., nr. Houston St. (212-387-8660); Tues.–Fri. (noon–9).