• View portraits of art and style icons in the windows of more than 95 Madison Avenue stores as part of Vanity Fair’s “Unveiled” exhibition. Madison Ave. between 57th St. and 86th St.
• The new Giorgio Armani boutique opens at Saks Fifth Avenue, with modeling of the fall 2008 collection from 1–4. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., third fl. (212-940-2560); 10–8.
• Lord & Taylor launches its in-store Kate Spade boutique with informal modeling of the fall handbag collection. Lord & Taylor, 424 Fifth Ave., at 39th St., main floor (212-391-3344); 6 p.m.
• Roberto Cavalli’s ready-to-wear and couture pieces 70 to 85 percent off. And in the next room, Rachel Roy designs are 70 percent off. Park Lane Hotel, 36 Central Park S., at 58th St. (732-539-8750); Tues.–Thurs. (10–6).
• Kidini’s kids’ clothing from brands like Les Tout Petits and Neige are up to 80 percent off. Through 9/19. 620 Broadway, nr. Houston St., Ste. 2R (917-653-3643); Tues.–Fri. (9:30–6:45).
• Showroom Seven’s sample sale features Orla Kiely, Erickson Beamon, Issa, Tony Cohen, and more for up to 75 percent off. A pullover by A&G Cashmere is $225 (originally $562), and a cotton-jersey dress by Tee Party is $55 (originally $120). Through 9/17. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St. (212-643-4810); Tues.–Sat. (10–7), Sun. (closed).
• Lalique, Anna Weatherley, and Ercuis jewelry, fragrances, and crystal giftables are 50 to 75 percent off. Through 9/17. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Mon.–Tues. (9–6:30); Wed. (9–5).