• In celebration of Sally Hershberger’s announcement of a new salon, the staff at her downtown spot is kicking off its training program with discounts. Score a cut or coloring for $40. Through October. 425 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave., second fl. (212-206-8700); Tues.–Fri. (9–7), Sat. (9–5), Sun.–Mon. (closed).
• Showroom Seven’s sample sale features Orla Kiely, Erickson Beamon, Issa, Tony Cohen, and more for up to 75 percent off. A pullover by A&G Cashmere is $225 (originally $562) and a cotton jersey dress by Tee Party is $55 (originally $120). Through 9/17. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St. (212-643-4810); Tues.–Sat. (10–7), Sun. (closed).
• Honey in the Rough is slashing prices on sale items by Tsumori Chisato, Alice McCall, and United Bamboo by an extra 50 percent. Through 9/7. 161 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-228-6415); Mon.–Sat. (noon–8), Sun. (noon–7).
• Freemans Sporting Club is taking 25 percent off their stock of shirts, polos, and shorts. Through 9/16. 8 Rivington St., nr. Bowery (212-673-3209); Mon.–Fri. (noon–8), Sat. (11–8), Sun. (noon–6).
• Vintage clothing and accessories at Narnia are up to 80 percent off. Through 9/28. 157 Rivington St., nr. Suffolk St. (212-979-0661); Mon.–Sun. (10–7).
• LunaBoston.com is having a sale on all of their bags. A tweed clutch by M. Flynn was $150 and is now $65.