• Stop by Bliss Spa today to meet David Kirsch, the best-selling author, trainer, and wellness guru for tips on staying healthy. Plus, all Bliss and Laboratoire Remede products are 20 percent off. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot. Bliss49, 541 Lexington Ave., nr. 48th St., ground fl. (212-401-2001); 69.
• Stock up on some downtown looks at the rag & bone spring 2009 trunk show. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St., sixth fl. (212-826-8900); 106.
• Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig’s fairy-tale gowns, cocktail dresses, and evening separates from their Marchesa and notte by Marchesa lines are 50 to 80 percent off. Through 10/23. Warwick Hotel, 65 W. 54th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Essex Suite, second fl. (212-247-2700); Wed. (8ף), Thurs. (86).
• Gant is slashing 80 percent off its classic menswear basics; a red flannel shirt is $29 from $115, and wool blazers are $95 from $545 to $845. Through 10/24. 20 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-230-1949); Wed.–Thurs. (8:30–6:30), Fri. (8:30–5).
• Don’t miss the Form fall sample sale, where you can enjoy cocktails and discounts on the line by ex–Project Runway contestant Jerry Tam. Today only. 402 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St., second fl.; 6–9. RSVP to email@example.com.
• John Hardy, a jewelry brand based in Bali, is hosting a 60 percent off sale on its hand-crafted collections of sterling-silver, yellow-gold, and diamond-pavé jewelry for men and women. Through 10/23. Westin Times Square, 270 W. 43rd St., nr. Seventh Ave., ninth fl. (212-201-2700); Wed. (8–7), Thurs. (8–6).
• Hit the Bonpoint sale for 50 to 75 percent off fancy French kids’ clothes; an Adelia blouse is now $58. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Wed. and Thurs. (9–6:30); Fri. (9–5).
• Save 20 percent off on designer-dress rentals at Nolita boutique ILUS. Refer a friend and receive a $15 credit. Through 10/22. 248 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (646-454-1678); noon–7.
• Select vintage pieces from the wardrobe of Rosamond Bernier, an art historian and editor, will be available on Yoox.com today, including a Karl Lagerfeld suit from the eighties and a Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche wrap skirt from the late sixties.
• Don’t miss the Castle Starr sample sale featuring 40 to 60 percent off retail prices; dresses are $290 from $600, and tops are $180 from $400. Through 10/24. 494 Eighth Ave., nr. 35th St., third fl. (212-564-8083); 9–9.
• Skagen Designs is opening its New York showroom to the public with a sample sale. Enjoy discounts on the brand’s titanium, stainless-steel, and leather watches, sunglasses, leather bags, jewelry, and cashmere sweaters. A portion of the sale’s proceeds will benefit the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer organization. 339 Fifth Ave., nr. 33rd St., fifth fl.; 8:30–7.
• Steve Fabrikant’s knits, jackets, separates, dresses, and eveningwear are all below wholesale prices. One day only. The Regency Hotel, 540 Park Ave., nr. 61st St.; 8–5. Cash only.
• The Evisu sale offers 50 to 90 percent off the brand’s signature denim, hoodies, shirts, dresses, and outerwear, plus several exclusive pieces. Through 10/26. 440 Broadway, nr. Grand St.; 11–7.
• Robert Marc marks 50 to 90 percent off eyewear. A pair of Lunor glasses start at $49 from $475 to $995, and Gimme:Glasses start at $59 from $325 to $395. Through 10/25. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-675-5200); 10–7.