• Meet Alexander Wang at Barneys at his spring 2009 trunk show. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St., seventh fl. (212-826-8900, ext. 2648); 24.
• The shoe designers behind the Shane&Shawn label are throwing a Social Networking Shoe Party tonight at their downtown store. Sip drinks, shoot pool, and meet new people while enjoying 20 percent off everything in the store and 50 percent off certain sale merchandise. To join the party, RSVP to email@example.com. 238 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St. (212-965-1633); 69.
• Peter Som’s ladylike clothes for Bill Blass are 70 to 90 percent off. Many of the pants, skirts, sweaters, tops, and dresses range from $100 to $300, and there is also a $30 rack. Through 10/29. 550 Seventh Ave., nr. 39th St., twelfth fl.; Tues.Wed. (105).
• Elizabeth Charles celebrates Halloween with 30 percent off anything black or orange; a Karen Walker checked orange tunic was $489 but is now $342. Through 11/2. 639 1/2 Hudson St., nr. Horatio St. (212-243-3201); Thurs.–Sat. (noon–7:30), Sun. (noon–6:30).
• Kooba’s lush leather handbags, in a wide range of colors and styles, are 50 to 80 percent off. Through 10/30. 141 W. 36th St., nr. Broadway; 10–8, closed from 2–3.
• Past-season stock at the Lewis Cho sample sale is marked up to 80 percent off. A rayon-jersey shift dress is now $50 from $209, and a wool-jersey belted dress is now $50 from $230. Through 10/30. 225 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 701 (212-629-9329); 11–8.
• The prices may not be bargain-basement, but staples from Hickey Freeman and Bobby Jones are up to 75 percent off; suits that started at $1,395 are now from $680. Through 10/30. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Sun. (9–6); Mon.–Wed. (9–6:30); Thurs. (9–5).