• Meet designer Vicky Tiel and get a custom lingerie fitting. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St., sixth fl. (212-753-7300); Mon.Tues. (24).
• Don’t fret if you’ve fallen behind on your shopping schedule. Macy’s is open around the clock and its doors won’t shut until 6 p.m. on Wednesday. 151 W. 34th St., at Broadway (212-695-4400).
• Goldenbleu and Black Halo tops are $70, totes are $99, and dresses are $110. Ongoing. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Broadway; daily (noon7).
• Fur and fur accessories, jackets, coats, shawls, capes, scarves, and more from Adrienne Landau are up to 80 percent off. A fur hat is $50 (was $590), and scarves that were $600 are now $25 at the blowout sale. Through 12/23. 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 35th St., 21st fl. (212-920-1211); Mon.Tues. (97).
• Carolina Herrera’s and Rena Lange’s charity-circuit-ready gowns, among other items, are discounted by up to 85 percent; a Carolina Herrera black wool-crêpe evening gown was $3,290 but is now $825. Through 12/22. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Fri.–Mon. (9–6:30).
• Warm up with Portolano’s cashmere hats, gloves, and scarves, pashmina shawls, leather gloves, and more, all priced below wholesale. Through 12/23. 15 W. 37 St., nr. Fifth Ave., (212-719-4403); Mon.–Fri. (10–6), Sat.–Sun. (closed).
• Take an additional 15 percent off men’s and women’s contemporary merchandise already marked down 20 to 40 percent at Stuart & Wright. Through 12/23. 85 Lafayette Ave., nr. S. Portland Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-797-0011); Mon.–Tues. (noon–7).