• Nars national makeup stylists are on hand at Barneys New York to demonstrate the line’s products and how to create a holiday look. 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-833-82008); 116.
• Bring the entire family to New York’s New York Shop. Find exhibits from Albertine, Castor & Pollux, DwellStudio, and more, plus plenty of activities for kids. The event benefits Room to Grow, a nonprofit organization that helps babies born into poverty. Visit nymag.com/shop to purchase tickets ($20 for one or $30 for two). Altman Building, 135 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-741-3400); 117.
• Japanese streetwear designer Nigo will sign his new book, A Bathing Ape, at the Soho BAPE store. 91 Greene St., at Spring St. (212-925-0222); 11.
• Meet Members Only designer Kelli Delaney at Bloomingdale’s and receive a free legging with a purchase of any two Members Only items. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., second fl. (212-705-2000); noon–6.
• Stop by Juicy Couture and enter to win a free Juicy bathing suit and cover-up. Save 30 percent on your next purchase with a purchase of two or more swim items at the Fifth Avenue and 52nd Street location. 650 Fifth Ave., at 52nd St. (212-796-3360). 368 Bleecker St., at Charles St. (646-336-8151). 103 Fifth Ave., nr. 17th St. (212-727-8029); 860 Madison Ave., nr. 70th St. (212-327-2398); noon–2.
• Owl’s Lab is hosting a Genetic Denim trunk show, with fit specialists on hand and a 15 percent discount on the line for one day only. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. 20 E. 12th St., nr. University Pl. (212-633-2672); 1–6.
• Jewelry designer Alexis Bittar is marking all items 50 to 70 percent off. Prices on brooches, cuffs, bangles, and more range from $20 to $200. Through 12/6. 153 E. 60th St., nr. Lexington Ave.; Fri.–Sat. (9:30–7).
• Bare Escentuals is extending its friends and family discount to our faithful readers. Use the code BELUV to receive 20 percent off online beauty orders. Through 12/7.
• Helmut Lang and rag & bone staples for men and women, including outerwear, blazers, sweaters, and denim, start at 60 percent off at the Clothing Line showroom. Through 12/5. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; Tues. and Thurs. (10–7), Wed. and Fri. (10–6).
• Skinny, straight leg, and flare jeans are $90, boot cut jeans are $70 to $90, and one-of-a-kind samples are $50 at the James Jeans sample sale. Through 12/5. 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 202 (212-221-4603); Tues.–Thurs. (9–7), Fri. (9–2).
• Stock up on Hanky Panky undies while their thongs, low-riders, and boy shorts are up to 75 percent off. Through 12/5. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 29th St. (212-725-4996); Tues.–Wed. (8:30–8), Thurs. (8:30–7), Fri. (9–1).
• Thread Social’s party dresses and other fall and summer collection pieces are up to 85 percent off during their sale. Through 12/5. 26 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 301 (212-414-8844); Wed.–Fri. (9:30–8).
• Past seasons’ men’s and women’s items from Grey Ant, Iro, Spring & Clifton, Richard Ruiz, and more are up to 75 percent off, and vintage finds are $5 to $100 at the eM Productions Showroom sale. Through 12/5. 1 Bond St., nr. Broadway, No. 5C (212-228-2428); Wed.–Fri. (10–7). Cash only.
• Clutches start at $40 and bangles start at $20 at Ted Rossi’s sale. Also, python and leather bags, jewelry, and hair accessories are all 75 percent off. Through 12/5. 15 E. 30th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 300 (212-683-1726); Wed.–Fri. (10–6).
• Designer and vintage items are 30 to 70 percent off during Assembly New York’s sale. An Endovanera jacket is $318 from $484, a Robert Geller blazer is $418 from $628, and a Harmon tee is $84 from $144. Through 12/5. 174 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-253-5393); daily (noon–9).
• Light coats, silky tops, and knits from Trovata, Geren Ford, Rachel Comey, and more are 20 to 40 percent off at Thistle & Clover. Through 12/5. 221 Dekalb Ave., nr. Clermont St., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-855-5577); Sat.–Sun. (11–7), Mon.–Fri. (12–8).
• Costume jewelry from various designers, such as Eddie Borgo, will be up to 90 percent off. Enamel cocktail rings are $15 (from $120), hand-knit covered bangles are $10 (from $90), bib necklaces are $20 (from $200), and chandelier earrings are $15 (from $90). Through 12/5. 147 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1107 (212-217-0297); Thurs.–Fri. (10–7).
• Find up to 75 percent off Mulberry bags, ready-to-wear, cashmere scarves, and the Jonathan Kelsey for Mulberry shoe collection. Through 12/5. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (888-685-6856); Thurs.–Fri. (10–7).
• Prices start at $25 at Tucker’s holiday fair, which also has pieces from Alyssa Norton, Salvor Projects, and more. Bring your own shopping bag for an extra $5 off Tucker purchases. One day only. 13 Essex St., nr. Hester St.; 9–8.
• The Karina jersey wrap dress is $125 (originally $250), the Lolita jersey tube top dress is $100 (originally $250), and all other wrap dresses from Butter by Nadia are $75 to $150 during their sample sale. Through 12/7. House of Butter. 405 Van Brunt St., at Van Dyke St., second fl., Red Hook, Brooklyn (347-410-3203); Sat. (11–6), Sun. (noon–5).
• The sample sale for downtown jewelry line Made Her Think offers select items at 80 percent off. Through 12/7. 195 Chrystie St., nr. Stanton St., Ste. 301-7; Sat.–Sun. (noon–6). Cash only.
• Chiffon cocktail dresses are $595 (originally $850), furs are $805 (originally $1150), and party dresses are $264 (originally $528) at Jill Stuart’s fall sale. Through 12/6. 100 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-343-2300); Mon.–Sat. (11–7), Sun. (12–6).
• Jelly-shoe specialist Melissa Shoes is marking down their collaboration lines; Vivienne Westwood flats are $70 (from $199), Alexandre Herchcovitch boots are $60 (from $119), and other Melissa shoes are more than 50 percent off. Through 12/6. 520 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., sixth fl., Ste. 601; Thurs.–Sat (noon–8).
• Chunky cocktail rings, dangly earrings, and clutches from Jennifer Miller are 20 to 30 percent off. Through 12/6. 972 Lexington Ave., nr. 70th St. (212-734-8199); daily (10:30–6).
• Shop rare samples, past-season overstock, and one-offs from Rogan and ecofriendly Loomstate, marked up to 75 percent off. Through 12/7. 91 Franklin St., nr. Church St. (646-827-7554); daily (11–7).
• Leather bags, wallets, and riding boots from Botkier are up to 75 percent off. Through 12/7. 117 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-343-2782); Thurs.–Fri. (10–7), Sat. (11–6), Sun. (noon–6).