• Can’t wait for new Chanel? Stop by Saks Fifth Avenue for the spring trunk show. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 50th St. (212-940-4440); 108.
• Head to Times Square to meet Jenny McCarthy, who’s in town to show off Suave’s new hair products and offer free samples. Military Island, Times Square, nr. 43rd St.; 11:301.
• All fall and winter 2008 items are up to 80 percent off at Moschino. Ongoing. 401 W. 14th St., at Ninth Ave. (212-243-8600); 117.
• Get an additional 50 percent off all the sale items at Ben Sherman. Ongoing. 96 Spring St., nr. Broadway (212-680-0160); Mon.–Sat. (10–8), Sun. (11–7).
• Lorick, Devotte, Cheap Monday, and more are on sale at Inven.Tory. Denim for men and women is $50, boots are $200, and sweaters are $160. Ongoing. 19 Kenmare St., nr. Bowery; daily (12–8).
• The fall dresses stocked at Honey in the Rough are 25 percent off. Expect to see lines like Tsumori Chisato and more. Ongoing. 161 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-228-6415); Mon.–Sat. (noon–8), Sun. (noon–7).
• Sexy underwear by Dutch designer Marlies|Dekkers is buy one, get another item of equal or lesser value free. Through 1/14. Marlies|Dekkers at the Plaza Retail Collection, 1 W. 58th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-230-1724); Mon.–Sat. (11–7), Sun. (noon–6).
• Marithé + François Girbaud closes on January 15, and they’re going out with a sale — everything is 70 to 90 percent off. Through 1/15. 47 Wooster St., nr. Broome St. (212-625-0066); Mon.–Sat. (11–7), Sun. (noon. –6).