• Stop by La Perla’s shopping event to preview their spring 2009 collection, where dancer Beatriz Stix-Brunell will perform. Receive 25 percent off all purchases. 93 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-219-0999); 6:30–9. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• VMV Hypoallergenics is having a trunk show to demonstrate their Amanda, SuperSkin, and Grandma Minnie Boo Boo Balm products. Through 4/12. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St., first fl.; daily (108).
• Denim by Cheap Monday is $70, shoes by 3:33 are $50, and tees by Rxmance are $30 at Openhouse Gallery. Stop by between 5 and 8 p.m. for their daily happy hour. 201 Mulberry St., nr. Kenmare St.; daily (noon8).
• Dresses, tops, bottoms, bags, and shoes at Otte are under $50. 37 W. 26th St., nr. Broadway, Ste. 305 (212-213-4030); daily (11–7). Cash only.
• Jennifer Lopez’s sportswear lines J.Lo and Sweetface are 50 to 80 percent off. 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 40th St., Ste. 502; T–Th (10–7).
• Juicy Couture’s Pink Passport program offers 20 percent off in-store purchases; every time you spend $200, you get a stamp on the passport making you eligible to win a trip to a to-be-determined fancy destination. Through December 2009. Click here for Juicy store locations in New York.