• Meet makeup artist Bobbi Brown as she offers personal consultations and beauty tips. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2052); noon2. Call for appointment.
• At Privé Salon’s Lingerie and Locks event, get 20 percent off haircuts, manicures, makeup, facials, and spa services. Lingerie designer Catriona Mackechnie co-hosts, offering 20 percent off her collection of underthings. 4/16 and 4/30. Privé Salon, 310 W. Broadway, nr. Grand St. (212-274-8888); 59. Call for appointment.
• Stop by Ramy Spa for their Brow-Nanza, featuring complimentary Champagne, wine, treats, and discounts on brow shaping. Shaping by Ramy is $50 (regularly $75) and shaping with Bee is $35 (regularly $50). 4/16 and 4/30. 39 E. 31st St., nr. Park Ave., second fl. (212-684-9500); 59.
• Meet makeup artist Laura Mercier when she stops by Saks Fifth Avenue. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-940-2157); 36. Call for appointment.
• The playful scarves, ties, hats, and shirts by Psycho Bunny are 50 percent off. Through 4/17. Leffot, 10 Christopher St., at Gay St. (212-989-4577); Th–F (11–7).
• Rod Keenan’s fedoras and hats are up to 70 percent off. Through 4/18. 366 Fifth Ave., nr. 34th St., Ste. 916; Th, F (noon–7), S (10–2).
• Save 20 percent on new items at No. 6, get 15 percent off spring vintage stock, and get deals on Built by Wendy. Wine is complimentary at this sale event. No. 6., 6 Centre Market Pl., nr. Broome St. (212-226-5759); 4–8.
• Bindya is usually sold at Anthropologie, but all scarves, tunics, clutches, and jewelry are 65 percent off at the brand’s sample sale. Prices start at $10. Though 4/17. 49 W. 38th St., nr. Sixth Ave., ninth fl.; 10–5:30.
• Get 20 percent off all full-price Tumi items. Though 4/17. Click here for Tumi store locations and hours.
• At the Lia Kes sample sale, get tops, blouses, dresses, and more for up to 80 percent off, with prices ranging from $20 to $80. Through 4/17. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 701 (212-564-8161); 11–7.
• Stop by Alife for 50 percent off their selection of sneakers and clothing. Through 4/19. 158 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-375-8116); daily (noon–7). Cash only.
• Kooba handbags and apparel from spring and previous seasons are up to 80 percent off. 141 W. 36th St., nr. Broadway, third fl.; daily (10–8, closed 2–3).
• Paul Stuart trousers, sport coats, shoes, accessories, and more for men and women are up to 70 percent off. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); M–W (9–6:30), Th (9–5).
• Tashkent by Cheyenne shoes from the spring 2009 collection are between $10 and $150 at their sample sale. Through 4/19. 939 Eighth Ave., nr. 55th St. (212-691-0281); F, S (11–5), Su (noon–5).
• Save 30 percent on everything in-store at Diesel. A men’s leather bomber jacket is $420 (originally $600), and a women’s jersey black dress is $98 (originally $140). Through 4/19. Click here for store locations and hours.
• The e-commerce site Fifth On Main is opening up a pop-up store featuring 40 to 60 percent off Abaeté, Catherine Malandrino, Mint by Jodi Arnold, Theory, Chaiken, and more. Through 4/19. 109 Spring St., nr. Mercer St.; F (10–8), S, Su (10–7). RSVP to Lauren@rich-pr.com.
• Dresses by Ali Ro and eyewear by Modo are up to 70 percent off. An Ali Ro jumper is $78 (originally $226), and aviator lenses are $99 (originally $285). 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; W (8–8), Th, F (10–8).
• Basics by agnès b. are up to 70 percent off. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-719-0001, ext. 11); daily (10–7).
• Madewell and J.Crew clothes for men and women are up to 70 percent off. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; daily (10–7).
• Greg Mills, Ltd. public relations company is holding a sample sale for the lines its represents. Frank Tell, Vicente Villarin, and Tomas Maier, among others, will be 50 to 90 percent off. 230 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., tenth fl. (212-391-0050); daily (11–6).