• Chantecaille founder Sylvie Chantecaille will appear alongside Yael Alkalay of Red Flower, Bryan Meehan from Nude, Horst Rechelbacher from Intelligent Nutrients for a breakfast panel discussion with Sarah Brown of Vogue. Fred’s Restaurant at Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St., ninth fl.; 8:3010. RSVP to barneys.com/VOG. Cost is $25.
• Mary Norton’s shoes and handbags are 50 to 90 percent off. The Karla gold clutch is $299 (originally $995), and black satin slides are $128 (originally $425). Through 4/24. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 401 (212-265-5800); TW (96), Th (98), F (95).
• Francesco Biasia’s leather bags and accessories are up to 70 percent off. Through 4/24. 320 Fifth Ave., nr. 32nd St., Ste. 1100; daily (96).
• Lambertson Truex handbags, wallets, and other small leather goods are up to 70 percent off. 230 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave., sixth fl. (212-604-9494); M (8:307:30), T (95).
• Sigerson Morrison boots are $250, while shoes are $135. Also stop by for deals on Me&Ro jewelry as well as Zero + Maria Cornejo. Through 4/24. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; W (10:30–7), Th (8–7:30), F (8–3).
• Project Runway alum Kara Janx is hosting her own sample sale, featuring 50 to 80 percent off her spring/summer collection. Through 4/23. 242 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., eighth fl., studio 1 (212-594-4797); daily, (11–6:30).
• Handbags, shoes, and accessories by Furla are up to 70 percent off. Through 4/24. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; W (8–8), Th, F (10–8).
• Laura Lobdell’s offbeat, handcrafted jewelry is $30 to $104 (originally up to $295). Through 4/25.
• Spend $150 at Tretorn and get $40 off. If you spend $100 you get $25 off, and for spending $75 you get $10 off. Through 4/24. 150 Spring St., nr. Wooster St. (646-454-9680); M–S (10–8), Su (noon–7).
• Save up to 80 percent on La Perla lingerie and Frette linens. Bras are $40 to $60 (originally $119 to $289), panties are $20 to $40 (originally $55 to $164), and sleepwear is $50 to $60 (originally $184 to $500). Through 4/24. 4 W. 58th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl., (212-299-0400); M–F (9–6:30).
• Becky Kelso jewelry is up to 65 percent off, Elise Perelman designs are $150 (originally $500), and other jewelry by Mischa, Catherine Weitzman, and more are marked down at the Lunessa jewelry sample sale. Through 4/26. 100 Thompson St., nr. Prince St. (917-305-0510); daily (noon–7).
• Get 20 percent off all new womenswear at the Kisan Concept Store, which includes stock by Isabel Marant, Sonia Rykiel, Orla Kiely, and more. Through 4/30. 125 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-475-2470); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• The Steven Alan outlet store just got in a huge new shipment of items, and prices have plunged. Find clothes from spring, resort, and fall for up to 80 percent off, including other vendors like Rachel Comey, Phillip Lim, and rag & bone. Ongoing. 465 Amsterdam Ave., nr. 82nd St. (212-595-8451); M–S (11–7), Su (11–6).
• The Pas de Deux spring sale features up to 50 percent off rag & bone, Repetto, Loeffler Randall, and more. Ongoing. 329 E. 11th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-475-0075); M–S (noon–9), Su (noon–8).
• Save 30 percent on men’s and women’s clothes at Alter, including brands like Cheap Monday (T-shirts are now $49) and Rojas (a shirt is now $45). Ongoing. 109 Franklin St., nr. Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-784-8818); T–F (1–9), S (noon–9), Su (noon–8), M (closed).
• Men’s jewelry at Odin is up to 65 percent off. Find pieces by Philip Crangi, Robert Geller, and Tom Binns until stock runs out. Ongoing. East Village: 328 E. 11th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-475-0666); M–S (noon–9), Su (noon–8). Soho: 199 Lafayette St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-0026); M–S (11–8), Su (noon–7).