• Meet Michael Phelps at the Omega watch store’s official opening today. 711 Fifth Ave., between 55th and 56th Streets, 23.
• Camilla Gale and Rand Niederhoffer of Thistle & Clover are hosting a trunk show in honor of Earth Day featuring ecofriendly designers Françoise Olivas and Sublet. Get 15 percent off all purchases, and proceeds will be donated to the Fort Greene Park Conservancy. 21 DeKalb Ave., at Bond St., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-855-5577); 47.
• Jackets, suits, formalwear, shirts, pants, and ties are 50 percent off at menswear boutique Sew. Sale kicks off tonight with complimentary wine, Scotch, and tequila at the store from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Ongoing. 229 A Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-686-1630); MF (117), Su (116).
• Project Runway alum Kara Janx is hosting her own sample sale, featuring 50 to 80 percent off her spring/summer collection. Through 4/23. 242 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., eighth fl., studio 1 (212-594-4797); daily (11–6:30).
• Sigerson Morrison boots are $250, while shoes are $135. Also stop by for deals on Me&Ro jewelry as well as Zero + Maria Cornejo. Through 4/24. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; W (10:30–7), Th (8–7:30), F (8–3).
• Handbags, shoes, and accessories by Furla are up to 70 percent off. Through 4/24. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; W (8–8), Th, F (10–8).
• Laura Lobdell’s offbeat, handcrafted jewelry is $30 to $104 (originally up to $295). Through 4/25. www.thesavvy.com; W–S.
• Venexiana by Kati Stern dresses, shoes, and hosiery are up to 80 percent off. Prices are $50 to $350 (originally $170 to $1,750). Through 4/25. 335 W. 35th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eighth fl. (212-629-6868); daily (10–5). Cash only.
• Tops by Mara Hoffman start at $15, while dresses start at $30. Also find deals on her resort, spring, and swim collections. Through 4/25. 120 W. 28th St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl. (212-505-3020); Th, F (10–7), S (11–6).
• Francesco Biasia’s leather bags and accessories are up to 70 percent off. Through 4/24. 320 Fifth Ave., nr. 32nd St., Ste. 1100; daily (9–6).
• Mary Norton’s shoes and handbags are 50 to 90 percent off. The Karla gold clutch is $299 (originally $995), and black satin slides are $128 (originally $425). Through 4/24. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 401 (212-265-5800); T–W (9–6), Th (9–8), F (9–5).
• Spend $150 at Tretorn and get $40 off. If you spend $100 you get $25 off, and for spending $75 you get $10 off. Through 4/24. 150 Spring St., nr. Wooster St. (646-454-9680); M–S (10–8), Su (noon–7).
• Save up to 80 percent on La Perla lingerie and Frette linens. Bras are $40 to $60 (originally $119 to $289), panties are $20 to $40 (originally $55 to $164), and sleepwear is $50 to $60 (originally $184 to $500). Through 4/24. 4 W. 58th St., nr. Fifth Ave., 4th Fl. (212-299-0400); M–F (9–6:30).
• Becky Kelso jewelry is up to 65 percent off, Elise Perelman designs are $150 (originally $500), and other jewelry by Mischa, Catherine Weitzman, and more are marked down at the Lunessa jewelry sample sale. Through 4/26. 100 Thompson St., nr. Prince St. (917-305-0510); daily (noon–7).
• Get 20 percent off all new womenswear at the Kisan Concept Store, which includes stock by Isabel Marant, Sonia Rykiel, Orla Kiely, and more. Through 4/30. 125 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-475-2470); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• The Steven Alan outlet store just got in a huge new shipment of items, and prices have plunged. Find clothes from spring, resort, and fall for up to 80 percent off, including other vendors like Rachel Comey, Phillip Lim, and rag & bone. Ongoing. 465 Amsterdam Ave., nr. 82nd St. (212-595-8451); M–S (11–7), Su (11–6).
• The Pas de Deux spring sale features up to 50 percent off their stock of rag & bone, Repetto, Loeffler Randall, and more. Ongoing. 329 E. 11th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-475-0075); M–S (noon–9), Su (noon–8).
• Save 30 percent on men’s and women’s clothes stocked at Alter, including brands like Cheap Monday (T-shirts are now $49) and Rojas (a shirt is now $45). Ongoing. 109 Franklin St., nr. Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-784-8818); T–F (1–9), S (noon–9), Su (noon–8), M (closed).
• Men’s jewelry at Odin is up to 65 percent off. Find pieces by Philip Crangi, Robert Geller, and Tom Binns until stock runs out. Ongoing. East Village: 328 E. 11th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-475-0666); M–S (noon–9), Su (noon–8). Soho: 199 Lafayette St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-0026); M–S (11–8), Su (noon–7).