• Rebecca Taylor is hosting a spring makeover event: Sip wine, get pampered, and receive a free gift with any purchase of $250 or more (the spring line is 40 percent off). Any purchase gets you a mini-manicure, hair styling, or makeup touch-up. 260 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-0406); 68.
• Meet designer Victoria Bartlett at her trunk show and sample sale at Zoe in Dumbo. Get 15 percent off all VPL by Victoria Bartlett pieces, as well as 10 percent off other store merchandise. 68 Washington St., nr Front. St., Dumbo, Brooklyn (718-237-4002); sale (118), designer appearance (58).
• In honor of Carlos Falchi’s 30th anniversary, Bergdorf Goodman is installing two places on the main floor to show off his bags. Vintage bags can be made to order in any fabric. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., main fl. (212-753-7300); 14.
• Venexiana by Kati Stern dresses, shoes, and hosiery are up to 80 percent off. Prices are $50 to $350 (originally $170 to $1,750). Through 4/25. 335 W. 35th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eighth fl. (212-629-6868); daily (105). Cash only.
• Tops by Mara Hoffman start at $15, while dresses start at $30. Find more deals on her resort, spring, and swim collections. Through 4/25. 120 W. 28th St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl. (212-505-3020); Th, F (10–7), S (11–6).
• Lanvin, Marni, Mulberry, Thakoon, and more are up to 70 percent off at the Girls Garage Sale. Proceeds will be donated to the JCP Downtown. 393 Greenwich St., nr. Beach St. (212-334-3522); Th (10–8), F (10–2), S, Su (10–5).
• Echo scarves, light wraps, handbags, and umbrellas are on sale at their sample sale. Through 4/24. 10 E. 40th St., nr. Madison Ave., 17th fl.; 11–7.
• Project Runway alum Kara Janx is hosting her own sample sale, featuring 50 to 80 percent off her spring/summer collection. 242 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., eighth fl., studio 1 (212-594-4797); daily (11–6:30).
• Save 50 percent on jewelry designs by Asha by ADM, Lauren Wolf, Yumi Chen, and more. Through 4/25. 211 W. 28th St., nr. Seventh Ave., sixth fl. (212-380-1092); F (noon–7), S (10–7).
• Rompers, dresses, and coats by Mayle are below wholesale prices. Through 4/25. 242 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (212-625-0406); 11–7.
• Sigerson Morrison boots are $250, while shoes are $135. Stop by for deals on Me&Ro jewelry as well as Zero + Maria Cornejo. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; W (10:30–7), Th (8–7:30), F (8–3).
• Spend $150 at Tretorn and get $40 off; spend $100 and get $25 off; and spend $75 for $10 off. 150 Spring St., nr. Wooster St. (646-454-9680); M–S (10–8), Su (noon–7).
• Save up to 80 percent on La Perla lingerie and Frette Italian linens. Bras are $40 to $60 (originally $119 to $289) and panties are $20 to $40 (originally $55 to $164). Robes start at $35 (originally $120) and bedcovers are $400 (originally $875 to $2,000). Through 4/24. 4 W. 58th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl., (212-299-0400); M–F (9–6:30).
• Mary Norton’s shoes and handbags are 50 to 90 percent off. The Karla gold clutch is $299 (originally $995), and black satin slides are $128 (originally $425). 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 401 (212-265-5800); T–W (9–6), Th (9–8), F (9–5).
• Handbags, shoes, and accessories by Furla are up to 70 percent off. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; W (8–8), Th, F (10–8).
• Francesco Biasia’s leather bags and accessories are up to 70 percent off. 320 Fifth Ave., nr. 32nd St., Ste. 1100; daily (9–6).
• Laura Lobdell’s offbeat, handcrafted jewelry is $30 to $104 (orig. up to $295). www.TheSavvy.com; W–S.
• Becky Kelso jewelry is up to 65 percent off, Elise Perelman designs are $150 (originally $500), and other jewelry by Mischa, Catherine Weitzman, and more are marked down at the Lunessa jewelry sample sale. Through 4/26. 100 Thompson St., nr. Prince St. (917-305-0510); daily (noon–7).
• Get 20 percent off all new womenswear at the Kisan Concept Store, which includes stock by Isabel Marant, Sonia Rykiel, Orla Kiely, and more. Through 4/30. 125 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-475-2470); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Jackets, suits, formalwear, shirts, pants, and ties are 50 percent off at menswear boutique Sew’s sample sale. Sale kicks off tonight with complimentary wine, scotch, and tequila at the store from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Ongoing. 229 A Mott St., nr. Prince St., (212-686-1630); M–F (11–7), Su (11–6).
• The Steven Alan outlet store just got in a huge new shipment of items and prices have plunged. Find clothes from spring, resort, and fall for up to 80 percent off, including other vendors like Rachel Comey, Phillip Lim, and rag & bone. Ongoing. 465 Amsterdam Ave., nr. 82nd St. (212-595-8451); M–S (11–7), Su (11–6).
• The Pas de Deux spring sale features up to 50 percent off their stock of rag & bone, Repetto, Loeffler Randall, and more. Ongoing. 329 E. 11th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-475-0075); M–S (noon–9), Su (noon–8).
• Save 30 percent on men’s and women’s clothes stocked at Alter, including brands like Cheap Monday (T-shirts are now $49) and Rojas (a shirt is now $45). Ongoing. 109 Franklin St., nr. Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-784-8818); T–F (1–9), S (noon–9), Su (noon–8), M (closed).
• Men’s jewelry at Odin is up to 65 percent off. Find pieces by Philip Crangi, Robert Geller, and Tom Binns until stock runs out. Ongoing. East Village: 328 E. 11th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-475-0666); M–S (noon–9), Su (noon–8). Soho: 199 Lafayette St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-0026); M–S (11–8), Su (noon–7).