• Join home designer Kiki Smith in celebration of her new book Kiki Smith: Her Home with a cocktail party and book signing. Steuben Glass, 667 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-533-6530); 68.
• Meet the national makeup artists from Nars Cosmetics and get an early preview of the summer collection. Through 4/20. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-904-7954); daily (116); call for appointment.
• Browse fashion art and jewelry at a showcase tonight, which will feature artwork by Alexandra Richards, Victor Demarchelier, Matthew Rowean, and Alexander Noe. 32A Cooper Square, at 6th St.; 49 p.m. RSVP to email@example.com.
• Take note, procrastinators: Anthony Sperduti and Andy Spade of offbeat concept store Partners & Spade are introducing a short-lived “Accounting Division” where Certified Public Accountant Steve Stojowski will be completing complimentary 2008 tax preparations in the front window of the shop. 40 Great Jones St., nr. Lafayette St. (646-861-2827); noon–8.
• Kooba handbags and apparel from spring and previous seasons are up to 80 percent off. Through 4/16. 141 W. 36th St., nr. Broadway, third fl.; daily (10–8, closed 2–3).
• New spring inventory for men and women is up to 80 percent off at the Hugo Boss showroom. Through 4/15. 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., eighth fl., Ste. 845 (212-940-0800); 9–5.
• In celebration of Earth Day, ION Studio offers 20 percent off all blow-dry services during the month of April for whoever mentions nymag.com. Through 4/30. ION Studio, 41 Wooster St., nr. Grand St. (212-343-9060); call for appointment.
• Dresses by Ali Ro and eyewear by Modo are up to 70 percent off. An Ali Ro jumper is $78 (originally $226), and aviator lenses are $99 (originally $285). Through 4/17. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; W (8–8), Th, F (10–8).
• Save 30 percent on men’s and women’s clothes stocked at Alter, including brands like Cheap Monday (T-shirts are now $49) and Rojas (a shirt is now $45). Ongoing. 109 Franklin St., nr. Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-784-8818); T–F (1–9), S (noon–9), Su (noon–8), M (closed).