• Stop by the Billy Reid Big Apple BBQ for food from Alabama barbecue joint Jim ‘N Nick’s Bar-B-Q and a musical performance by the Monuments. 54 Bond St., nr. Bowery (212-598-9355); 79.
• Former Domino editors Dara Caponigro, Tom Delevan, Chase Booth, and Tori Mellott are hosting a tag sale at Delevan’s Hamptons home, offering furniture, designer clothes, home décor, and fabrics for bargain-basement prices. 75 Main St., nr. Oak Ln., Amagansett; 94.
• Meet celebrity makeup artist Gina Brooke at Barneys before she leaves on a worldwide tour as Madonna’s makeup artist. Learn which Shu Uemura products and tricks she uses on high-profile clients. Call for appointment. 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); 117.
• Butter by Nadia is hosting its annual sample sale. Signature wraps are $50 to $125 (originally $250 to $270), jersey and satin ball gowns are $150 (originally $360), and collection items start at $25 (originally $225 to $365). Through 6/14. 405 Van Brunt St., nr. Van Dyke St. (347-410-3203); S (117), Su (noon5).
• Women’s five-pocket jeans, denim skirts, jackets, and men’s jeans are $70 (originally $125 to $275) and men’s shirts and sweaters, and kid’s jeans, are $20 to $40 (originally $62 to $300) at the Earnest Sewn sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-242-3414); M (1–8), T–F (10–8), S (10–7), Su (10–3).
• Select items from the Isabella Oliver 365 ready-to-wear collection are up to 25 percent off. Online only. Type the code sale25 at checkout.
• Sport coats, shirts, ties, leather, outerwear, and sweaters are up to 80 percent off at the Isaia menswear sale. Through 6/30. 730 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St., Ste. 1004 (212-920-1211); T (10–7), W–Th (10–6).
• Kate Spade handbags, small accessories, apparel, and footwear are discounted at Clothingline. A small selection of men’s bags and small accessories are also available. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-967-4791); M–T (11–7), W–Th (10–7).
• Wedding Atelier is offering 25 to 60 percent off gowns from Nicole Miller, Priscilla of Boston, La Sposa, and more at the bridal sample sale. 103 Fifth Ave., nr. 18th St., second fl. (626-638-3263); M (10–7), T–Th (10–8), F–S (10–6), Su (10–5).
• Swimwear starts at $49 (originally $150 to $500) at the Rosa Chá sample sale. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Broadway; daily (noon–7).
• Summer dresses, tops, skirts, pants, and jackets from Elaine Kim are 50 percent off online. Silk dresses with leather detailing start at $165 (originally $330 and up), sculpted Cupro cotton dresses are $200 (originally $400), and leather-trimmed silk racerback tanks are $100 (originally $200). Online only. Enter promo code EK50 at checkout.
• Womenswear, shoes, children’s clothing, and accessories from brands like Sonia Rykiel, Ports 1961, Orla Kiely, and Jerome Dreyfuss are 30 to 50 percent off at Kisan. Through 7/31. 125 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-475-2470); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Apparel from Bodkin, Coven, Henrik Vibskov, and more is 30 percent off at No. 6. The Burfitt belted high-waisted denim skirt is $217 (originally $310), the Stine Goya silk-dotted overalls are $315 (originally $450), and the Nom-D gray inside-out printed dress is $227 (originally $325). Select vintage pieces from Europe are also available. 6 Centre Market Pl., nr. Grand St. (212-226-5759); T–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6), M (closed).