• Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge will be signing copies of his latest book, Miles Aldridge: Pictures for Photographs at Henri Bendel. The “Pictures for Photographs” exhibit is on view at the Steven Kasher Gallery through June 20. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St.; 68.
• Over 60 womenswear, menswear, and accessories brands will be up to 70 percent off at Gen Art’s Shop NYC event, including Qi Cashmere, Bijules, DRU New York, and more. To purchase tickets, visit www.genart.org. Tickets are only available in advance. 7 W. 34th St., nr. Fifth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-255-7300); 610.
• Join stylist Robert Verdi for a one-night shopping event at Housing Works in Chelsea, which will feature over 1,000 items donated by Verdi and friends like Jonathan Adler, Steven Alan, John Bartlett, Bobby Berk, Simon Doonan, Carson Kressley, and Richie Rich. 143 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (718-838-5050); 8 p.m.
• Meet astronaut Buzz Aldrin when he stops by the Omega flagship store to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the lunar landing. (The Omega Speedmaster watch was the first watch worn on the moon.) 711 Fifth Ave., nr. 55th St. (212-207-3333); 45.
• The Michael Atchison Showroom is having its annual sample sale, featuring American and European designers like Gustavo Cadile, Michel Klein, Monique Lhuillier, and more. 39 W. 38th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-967-7979); W–F (10–6).
• Spring and summer styles from millinery designer Patricia Underwood are on sale starting at $5. 499 Seventh Ave., at 37th St., thirteenth floor (212-268-3774); 8:30–6.