• New retail space Storefront (formerly Lola Y Maria) is hosting a beach-themed shopping event for Yana Handbags, Jackie Brown Swimwear, Death by Drone, and more. Cocktails will be served. 175 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St.; 79.
• Makeup artist Trish McEvoy is teaching a Makeup Master class at Saks Fifth Avenue. Call to reserve a spot. Cost is $150, redeemable in products. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); two sessions: 56:30 and 6:308.
• Brooklyn-based crafting shop Spacecraft shows attendees how to bedazzle their swimwear. $10 cover includes free beer and raffle prizes. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. 355 Bedford Ave., nr. S. 4th St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn; 710.
• Find merchandise from brands like Scervino Strada, Versace, and more starting at $25 at this European sample sale. Through 6/5. Precision Photo, 260 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., third fl.; Th (9:30–7), F (9:30–5:30).
• Ralph Lauren is discounting Black Label, Purple Label, Lauren, and Polo samples, as well as furnishings, accessories, and shoes. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; daily (9–6).
• Find discounts on Jen Kao bathing suits, shoes, accessories, and ready-to-wear items from current and past seasons. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1802; daily (10–7:30).
• Luxury Italian shoes and accessories by Cesare Paciotti are up to 80 percent off at the men’s and women’s sample sale. Cash only. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 901 (212-245-3785); T–Th (10–6).
• Exotic Skin Handbags and Kara by Kara Ross jewelry are 30 to 40 percent off at the Kara Ross sample sale. 41 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave., fifth fl.; T–Th (9–5).
• Hundreds of handbags from L.A.M.B., Jill Stuart, Harajuku Lovers, and Kidrobot are on sale at the Savvy & Co. loft. L.A.M.B.’s Cambridge Satchel is $150 (originally $495), Kidrobot’s cotton canvas Slinger is $30 (originally $98), and the Harajuku Lovers Poppin schoolbag is $40 (originally $128). 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; T–Th (10–8).
• Apparel by Lauren Moffatt is on sale. Dresses are $120 to $160, tops are $80, skirts are $60, jackets are $100, and shoes are $120 to $160. 214 W 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1503 (212-333-8567); T–Th (9–7).
• Project No. 8 is offering 35 percent off select clothing and shoes during their spring sale. 138 Division St., nr. Orchard St. (212-925-5599); T–W, Su (1–8), Th–S (1–9).