• Rob Thomas makes an appearance at Bloomingdale’s and will be autographing CDs to celebrate the launch of his new album. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 6 p.m.
• Actress and singer Vanessa Williams and BOTOX Cosmetic are hosting a celebrity “Rack Relay Race” and clothing drive to benefit the not-for-profit organization Dress for Success, which helps disadvantaged women succeed in the workforce. Find out where to donate new or gently used professional clothing or register for the relay race at ExpressSuccessCampaign.com. Grand Central Terminal, Vanderbilt Hall, 87 E. 42nd St., at Park Ave.; 112.
• Handbags start at $30 at the Carlos Falchi sample sale. Through 7/1. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl.; TW (106).
• Clothingline.com is hosting a sample sale for Tocca and Repetto. Tocca dresses are $85 (originally $275) and Repetto flats are $60 (originally $235). Through 7/2. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); Tue. (117), Wed.Thu. (116).
• Enjoy 40 percent off at Banana Republic Factory Outlet stores and up to 70 percent off at Gap Outlet stores. Through 7/6. Various hours and locations.
• Samples and overstock items from Current Elliot, Cheap Monday, Thayer, Pluma, and more are 30 to 80 percent off at Sucre’s semi-annual sale. 357 Bleecker St., nr. Charles St. (212-352-1640); M–W (11–7), Th–S (11–8), Su (noon–7).
• Merchandise from current and past seasons is up to 70 percent off at Lyell. 173 Elizabeth St., nr. Spring St. (212-966-8484); noon–7.
• Spring merchandise is 50 percent off at Comptoir des Cotonniers. The Daikon blouse is $65 (originally $130), the Demi skirt is $52.50 (originally $105), and the Devil Corail tank is $35 (originally $70). 155 Spring St., at Wooster St. (212-274-0830); M–S (11–8), Su (noon–6).
• Showroom New York, a nonprofit showroom, is hosting a sample sale . Women’s ready-to-wear and accessories from designers like Nature vs. Future, Hillary Flowers, Chulette, and more are up to 80 percent off. Through 7/1. 202 W. 40th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ninth fl. (10–7).