• Carroll Gardens boutique Epaulet is hosting a party to introduce the newest styles from its in-house line, including small-batch dress shirts for men and women’s dresses and tops. Complimentary sangria and other refreshments will be served. 231 Smith St., nr. Butler St. (718-522-3800); 710.
• Makeup artist Michael Marcus will offer makeup tips and show off his new skin-care and cosmetics collection at Takashimaya. Call for an appointment. 693 Fifth Ave., nr. 54th St. (212-350-0100); F (115), S (114).
• V Is for Vintage is hosting a three-day pop-up shop in Soho, offering labels like Dior, Chanel, Valentino, YSL, Mugler, and more for up to 50 percent off. Seventies round Rochas sunglasses are $80 (originally $200), a sixties silk Bill Blass shift dress is $150 (originally $275), and a Dior alligator portfolio bag is $2,000 (originally $2,750). Through 6/7. 112 Greene St., nr. Spring St.; daily, 129.
• The Michael Atchison Showroom is hosting its annual sample sale, featuring American and European designers like Gustavo Cadile, Michel Klein, Monique Lhuillier, and more. 39 W. 38th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-967-7979); W–F (10–6).
• Find merchandise from brands like Scervino Strada, Versace, and more starting at $25 at this European sample sale. Precision Photo, 260 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., third fl.; Th (9:30–7), F (9:30–5:30).
• Men’s and women’s tees and jeans are 30 percent off and select items from the spring collections are 40 percent off at Rogan. 330 Bowery, at Bond St. (646-827-7567); M–S (12–8), Su (12–7).
• SportMax collection apparel is 30 percent off, excluding runway and swimwear. Through 6/19. 450 W. Broadway, at Prince St. (212-674-1817); M–S (11–7), Su (12–6).