• Attend a party at the Gramercy Housing Works outpost to celebrate the thrift shop’s collaboration with Paper magazine. Fashion editors at the mag are styling the windows and choosing sale items. 157 E. 23rd St., nr. Lexington Ave.; 69. RSVP here.
• Scope out the Vera Wang bridal trunk show at Saks. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., fifth fl. (212-940-2269); ThS (108).
• Spring 2009 merchandise is up to 70 percent off at the Billy Reid sale. The Menswear Blazer for women is $285 (originally $475), the Tuscumbia Button Down is $54 (originally $155), and samples for men and women are $20 to $100. Bourbon and Southern fried chicken will be served. Through 7/26. 54 Bond St., nr. Bowery (212-598-9355); noon9.
• Dresses are $200 to $450, tops are $100 to $250, pants and skirts are $125 to $300, and gowns are less than $1000 at the Doo.Ri sample sale. Select shoes and knits are under $100. Through 7/24. 39 W. 38th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; Th–F (9–6).
• Take 30 to 60 percent off select Jill Stuart collection items at the annual summer sample sale. Through 8/13. 100 Greene St., nr. Prince St., (212-343-2300); Th (noon–7), F (11–5).
• Straight- and skinny-leg jeans are $80 (originally $180), bootcut styles are $70 to $90, and one-of-a-kind samples are $50 at the James Jeans sample sale. 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 202 (212-221-4603); T–Th (9:30–7:30).