• Browse Nadia Nour’s organic cotton and silk designs at Urban Alchemist’s trunk show. Enjoy sample-sale prices, cocktails, and snacks. 343 Fifth St., nr. Fifth Ave., Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-499-0758); 69.
• Sephora celebrates the opening of its second Times Square location with complimentary makeovers and appearances by Taylor Momsen, Alexandra and Theodora Richards, and more. 200 W. 42nd St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-737-4672); 95.
• View the photography and full gold and sterling-silver jewelry collection of Anne Arden McDonald at the Liloveve Gallery. RSVP to Events@Liloveve.com. 457 Grand St., nr. Keap St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-2190); 58.
• Built by Wendy is hosting a summer sale. The floral smocked sundress is $80 (originally $200), the classic denim jacket is $120 (originally $176), and the indigo chambray drawstring pants are $65 (originally $130). 7 Centre Market Pl., nr. Broome St. (212-925-6538); 46 N. 6th St., nr. Wythe St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-384-2882); M–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Spring 2009 men’s and women’s apparel is up to 80 percent off at the Carlos Campos sale. Coats are $300, handmade blazers are $250, jeans are $90, and button-downs are $80. 248 W. 35th St., nr. Eighth Ave., ninth fl. (212-244-2377); T–F (10–6).
• Tees, tops, sweaters, and outerwear are up to 80 percent off at the Public School sample sale. T-shirts are $20 (originally $80), sweaters are $100 (originally $500), and leather outerwear is $200 (originally $1,050). 29 Greene St., nr. Canal St.; T–F (noon–8).
• Women’s tops, bottoms, dresses, and shoes are $50 to $690 (originally $275 to $2750) at the Proenza Schouler resort 2008 and spring 2009 sample sale. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., eighth fl.; W–F (9–6).
• Denim is 20 percent off and all separates and accessories are 40 percent off at True Boutique, which offers free on-site hemming for all jeans purchases. 278 Mott St., nr. Houston St. (212-431-7709); T–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Summer inventory is 60 percent off at First Among Equals. 177 Orchard St., nr. Stanton St. (212-253-2202); M–F (1–9), S–Su (noon–8).
• Womenswear, shoes, children’s clothing, and accessories from brands like Sonia Rykiel, Ports 1961, Orla Kiely, and Jerome Dreyfuss are 30 to 50 percent off at Kisan. 125 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-475-2470); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Chinatown boutique MSG. is shuttering at the end of July and is hosting a closeout sale. 66 Kenmare St., nr. Mulberry St. (212-334-4032); M–F (12:30–7:30), S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• All vintage clothing, footwear, accessories, and summer-collection merchandise is 30 to 70 percent off at the Zachary’s Smile sale. 317 Lafayette St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-965-8248); M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7). 9 Greenwich Ave., nr. Christopher St. (212-924-0604); M–S (11–8), Su (noon–7).