• View the new Oak and Oak Black Label fall collections at an exclusive in-store preview and presale. The Black Label features limited-edition versions of signature styles in leather, fur, and cashmere. The pieces are made to order and available only at this event. The Oak fall collection pieces will also be available for preorder online. 28 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-677-1293); 69.
• Attend the fourth-annual Hamptons Trunk Show for the UJA-Federation of New York, featuring designer showcases from Carlos Falchi, Elie Tahari, Felix Rey, and more. Twenty percent of proceeds will be donated to the UJA-Federation. Bridgehampton Historical Society, 2368 Montauk Highway, nr. Corwith Ave., Bridgehampton (212-584-3305); 105.
• Check out a live show by Jessie James at the Lower East Side Steven by Steve Madden store and meet Madden himself. D.J. Lilypad will spin before the performance. 100 Rivington St., at Ludlow St. (212-387-7924); 79.
• Beverly Hills, 90210 actress Jennie Garth will make an appearance at T.J. Maxx to help gather back-to-school basics for charitable organization Save the Children. For each reusable, 99-cent shopping bag purchased, T.J. Maxx will donate one item, including T-shirts, jeans, backpacks, and more. 620 Sixth Ave., nr. 18th St. (212-229-0875); noon2.
• Take 30 to 75 percent off men’s and women’s apparel from designers like Isabel Marant, Acne, Steven Alan, Vena Cava, and more at the Stuart & Wright sample sale. Through 8/9. 85 Lafayette Ave., nr. S. Elliott Pl. (718-797-0011); Th—S (10—8), Su (noon—6).
• Spring ready-to-wear and swimwear are up to 80 percent off at the Mara Hoffman sample sale. Bikinis are $30 (originally $170) and silk dresses are $60 (originally $385). Prices start at $15. Through 8/8. 120 W. 28th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Th—F (10—7), S (11—6).
• Shop a selection of Gucci shoes, handbags, and belts for 60 percent off at the Union Square DSW. While supplies last. 40 E. 14th St., nr. University Pl., third fl. (212-674-2146); M—Th (8—10), F—S (8—11), Su (9—9).