• Oak is teaming up with art zine FakeOrange to host an art show at its Williamsburg store. The exhibit includes a video installation by Konstantinos Menelaou and works by Coley Brown and Peter Demos. D.J. Japanster will spin. 208 N. 8th St., nr. Driggs Ave. (718-782-0521), Williamsburg, Brooklyn; 7–10.
• Tucker is hosting a moving sale. Silk blouses are $50 to $160 (originally $265), camisoles are $40 to $100 (originally $180), and dresses are $60 (originally $160). 13 Essex St., nr. Hester St. (212-777-8711); Th (11–7), F (9–7).
• Women’s runway, ready-to-wear, and accessories are 50 to 80 percent off at the Richard Chai sample sale. 107 Grand St., nr. Mercer St., seventh fl.; M–F (10–6).
• Lauren Merkin handbags are 40 to 70 percent off at the summer sample sale. The Tatum bubble lambskin bag is $150 (originally $325), the Diana metallic lambskin bag is $75 (originally $250), and the Edie quilted lambskin bag is $200 (originally $450). 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); T–F (11–7), S (11–4).
• Frank Tell dresses, tops, skirts, and pants from previous seasons are up to 80 percent off. A few pairs of leggings from the fall 2009 collection are still left as well. 113 W. 27th St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl. (646-688-4836); noon–8.